• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ugodelabi

Aug 17, 2017
Capture d’écran (6).png
Well you'll have to download a Torrent client I use QBittorrent and all you do is upload the downloaded file to that and then sit back and let it download the files for you
everything was fine but when i want to launch a game (with firefox or google chrome) i only have this screen... how to repair?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 404403

everything was fine but when i want to launch a game (with firefox or google chrome) i only have this screen... how to repair?
Are you sure you launched the right file? it's been a while since I played these games I don't recall if they needed flash or not as well to run but I don't think they do, are all the games doing that?

ugodelabi

Aug 17, 2017
Are you sure you launched the right file? it's been a while since I played these games I don't recall if they needed flash or not as well to run but I don't think they do, are all the games doing that?

okay i tried with Edge and it's working, it was a question of luncher ^^
thank you man for your responses

Reactions: Mormont

mathamm43

Jul 25, 2018
dsp3000 said Bridgette part 4 should hopefully be released by the end of September, so it could come out tomorrow. Anyone know if Ryahn will keep actively updating the torrent

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
dsp3000 said Bridgette part 4 should hopefully be released by the end of September, so it could come out tomorrow. Anyone know if Ryahn will keep actively updating the torrent
Good news hopefully he gets onto the last part of the Academy as well and yes I'd assume when Bridgette part 4 is out the torrent will get an update.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
He may be referring to the new version of Molly and Marianna, the one with a female lesbian player character.
True. He did not specifically mention it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeos

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Ahahahah!
As usual, dsp3000's release dates are never respected.
Now, it seems almost certain on Friday 11th...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ahahahah!
As usual, dsp3000's release dates are never respected.
Now, it seems almost certain on Friday 11th...
That's a shame these games seem to have been in development forever I just want to know if we will ever get part 5 of the Academy.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
That's a shame these games seem to have been in development forever I just want to know if we will ever get part 5 of the Academy.
Probably not, dsp3000 has severe health issues and doesn't seem to be able to pull off games of this size and complexity anymore.
Bridgette has been in development for about two years now and it's just a sub-par spin-off to his main series, imagine him trying to work on the final part of The Academy in his current state of mind. A game with exponentially more variables and different scenes than his latest game, this just doesn't seem realistic.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I don't think so.
Maybe, a part 5 may be released in 2025...
It' enough the end of "Date with Bridgette": developement time of two years...

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Not to defend the guy, but according to him, the Bridgette game isn't just a spin-off, but the part 4.5 of the Academy, meaning that the game ending has a major point in the plot.
However, I don't know if the plan chaged or not.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Not to defend the guy, but according to him, the Bridgette game isn't just a spin-off, but the part 4.5 of the Academy, meaning that the game ending has a major point in the plot.
However, I don't know if the plan chaged or not.
It is, yes. Bridgette is supposed to take place on Thursday night just before Academy 5. But this just makes matters worse, he'd have to handle the variables and all possible outcomes of this game on top of the first 4 Academy entries and this seems like an impossible task, especially since Academy 5 would need at least two distinctive paths, a kinda love route with Bridgette and one where you preferred going back to your hotel room and fuck either Alexia or Laura.
Either he releases it in parts like Bridgette (would be awful) or we won't see anything before late 2021 at the earliest.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
It is, yes. Bridgette is supposed to take place on Thursday night just before Academy 5. But this just makes matters worse, he'd have to handle the variables and all possible outcomes of this game on top of the first 4 Academy entries and this seems like an impossible task, especially since Academy 5 would need at least two distinctive paths, a kinda love route with Bridgette and one where you preferred going back to your hotel room and fuck either Alexia or Laura.
Either he releases it in parts like Bridgette (would be awful) or we won't see anything before late 2021 at the earliest.
its allso posibel that certain asumptions will be made in academy 5 which won't be the first time so paths might not be as distinctive as you outlined. for exampel even if you didnt have sex with the black student in the entire academy series wich i forgot her name, academy 4 assumes that you did have sex with her. the brigitte series assumes that you got brigittes phone number and the principal got fired even if the end of academy 4, it is possible not to get brigittes phone number and still get the principal fired wich is still considered a succesful ending but brigitte series asumes that you got her phone number.