777Mike777

May 15, 2017
From here if your interested. :)
ごめんなさい・Sorry
December 29th, 2023 14:43・All users
「English below, thank you」
まだここにいてくれる皆様には、心の底から感謝しています。私に対する皆さんのサポートに値するものではありません。

すみません、姿を消してしまいました。

最後の近親者を亡くして、本当に辛い時期を過ごしていました。ほとんどの人が50代で自分の家族を持っている時に経験することだと思いますが、20代半ばの私にはどう対処していいかわかりません。生き続ける理由を見つけることに苦しんでいます。

アルコール、薬物、普通の仕事、社交活動などに頼ってみましたが、すべてが意味をなさず、結局は心の声を静めるために絵を描くことに戻ってしまいます。

この期間中、私を気にかけてくれた友人や見知らぬ人たちには本当に感謝しています。それは大きな意味があります。ほとんどの人が短時間のためにここにいるのはわかっていますが、それでも私にとっては大きな意味があります。

だから、このアカウントを続けます。すべてが堕落したものかもしれませんが、少なくとも私が属していると感じる場所です。それは私をよりシンプルな時代に戻してくれます。

すべてが理にかなっているかどうかわかりませんが、とにかく、素敵なクリスマスを過ごし、大切な人との時間を大切にしてください。

最近はたくさんのランダムな物を描いていて、少し散らかっています。投稿する前に少し整理する必要があります。

将来的にコンテンツの方向性が変わるかもしれません。はっきりとはわかりませんが、もしかするともっと普通のペアのものになるかもしれません。ただ、禁止されてこの最後のコミュニティを失う日が来るのが怖いです。
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
To everyone who is still here, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't deserve any of your support.

Sorry, I disappeared.

I've just been through a really tough time, losing my last close family members. I think most people only go through this in their 50s when they already have their own family, but for someone in their mid-20s like me, I really don't know how to deal with it. I'm struggling to find a reason to continue living.

I've tried coping with alcohol, drugs, normal work, socializing,... but it all feels meaningless, and it all leads back to drawing to help quiet the voices in my mind.

During this time, I really appreciate the friends and even strangers here who've checked in on me—it means a lot. I know most people just being here for a quick wank, but it still means a lot to me.

So, I'll continue with this account. It's just all degenerate stuff, but at least it's where I feel I belong, it brings me back to a simpler time.

Not sure if this all makes sense, but anyway, have a happy Christmas, and cherish your time with loved ones.

I've been drawing a lot of random things lately, and it's a bit messy. I need to tidy up before I can make a post.

There might be a change in the content direction in the future—I'm not sure, maybe more normal pair stuff. I just fear the day I get erased and lose this last community I have.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes