4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
is it just me or is the music suuuper repetetive , like don't get me wrong i love games that have music playing and not that boring ass silence but it kinda starts getting annoying after 10 mins already.
would be awesome if the dev was to switch it up a little :D a good example of great background music is "acting lessons" imo :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Vampyre Dreams: Awakening [v0.025] [Siramar] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Download PC (83MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Wow! That was surprisingly good - will definitely keep an eye on this.
Also some different Daz Studio scenarios - a welcome change from the ones that the "Russian" VNs use over and over (and over) again.

Reactions: Siramar

crivella

Sep 27, 2017

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

wow, more than 10 times smaller, thanks

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A good, albeit short update :)
I take it that it's a one man team? It would explain it :)
At any rate, looking forward to next update!

vultron

May 19, 2018
I swear to god if a therapist ever offers me hypnosis I'm gonna fire he or she the second they say it. lmao

Also the MC as a person is a piece of shit. lol

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I swear to god if a therapist ever offers me hypnosis I'm gonna fire he or she the second they say it. lmao

Also the MC as a person is a piece of shit. lol
What makes you say that? =o

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

83mb? damn thanks!

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is it just me or is the music suuuper repetetive , like don't get me wrong i love games that have music playing and not that boring ass silence but it kinda starts getting annoying after 10 mins already.
would be awesome if the dev was to switch it up a little :D a good example of great background music is "acting lessons" imo :)
I'll have a look and see if I get any ideas from acting lessons, thanks for the tip

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It is very much a one man team, although my wife does help out with proofreading and she's taken over the girls dialogue in all the sex scenes.
Hehe, that's nice to hear, I always did find it endearing that a couple, a married couple at that works on the same project, that reminds me of Wicked Choices dev team, husband and wife working on it, the husband being the one coming up with story and works on the art too a little bit, although the wife works on that primarily :)

You working mainly solo isn't an issue, at least as far as I'm concerned, you're doing a good job in my opinion, really liking the story :)

Reactions: Halfelf
Sep 11, 2018
Really wish people that make games with daz renders would learn to render first. Three of the preview images have grain badly and one has glossy at the texture seam. :frown:

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Really wish people that make games with daz renders would learn to render first. Three of the preview images have grain badly and one has glossy at the texture seam. :frown:
Still very much a learning curve for me but I'd be happy to accept any tips on improving them

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
I'll have a look and see if I get any ideas from acting lessons, thanks for the tip
it's a completely other style though , feel good music-ish ,so definitely not fitting to your story but with your soundtrack what bugs me is that it's such a short loop so it kinda gets annoying fast i don't know how i should describe it in another way..srry my english aint great :'D.Like is said switching it up in some scenes might help a lot ! Thanks for looking in to it

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes