Unreal Engine Vampracy (Third-Person RPG)[Development Thread]

achwaker

Jan 27, 2021
VampracyLogotype.png

Introduction.png
Greetings, F95zone community. After being a long-time lurker, I've finally made up my mind to start a development thread for my game I'm currently in the process of making. And I'm excited to share the progress I’ve made on the game, which has been my pet project for a while now. Stay tuned as I’ll be posting updates on its development.
Overview.png
Vampracy is an adult third-person RPG about vampires and all that kind of stuff. It takes inspiration from other vampire-themed games such as Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and BloodRayne. Taking on the role of a vampire, players will navigate their way through a society of other supernatural beings, each with their own agenda and dirty secrets to uncover. The game is being developed using the latest version of Unreal Engine.
Features.png
  • Character Editor
  • Male / Female Playable Character (and maybe Futa)
  • NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 / AMD FRS
  • Hand made sex animations
Will be expanded later...
Plot.png
Will be added later...
PlannedTags.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SocialMedia.png
Will be added later...
Note.png
Keep in mind that this is a work in progress. Anything you see below is subject to change at any point.

Last edited:

achwaker

Jan 27, 2021
Currently, the game features a character editor that allows players to customize the male playable character (female one will be added later) to their liking.

Reactions: TheExordick

achwaker

Jan 27, 2021
Male Playable Character

Tools: Daz3D (Model), Zbrush (Sculpting), Substance Painter (Texturing)

Genesis 8.1 Male with some custom textures and morphs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Outfit

Tools: Marvelous Designer (Modeling), Maya (Retopology, Unwrapping, Modeling and a bit of Sculpting), Substance Painter (Texturing)

First outfit for the male playable character.

ClothingAssets.jpg
MayaOutfit01.jpg

Hair

Tools: Maya (XGen)

I use Maya’s XGen to create my hair assets. And while they’re strand-based hair, I make sure to optimize them to maintain a consistent frame rate of 60 FPS or higher.

HairAssets.jpg
MayaXGen.jpg

achwaker

Jan 27, 2021
Looking great!
What kinds of gameplay mechanics/plot elements do you plan on exploring?
Thanks. There will be vampire clans and other organizations that are not vampire-related, and players will build relationships with their representatives through quests and dialogue. Remember pet ghouls from VtMB? I want to implement a similar mechanic in my game.

Kq4X9Wdjxmv82SdozRvNjA.jpeg
Why use Lyra Instead of ALS ??
Personal choice. Given that Lyra is Epic's child, it surpasses ALS in terms of optimization. ALS is a bit complex, Lyra is more than enough for the game I'm making.

Last edited:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Wow, very interesting game project! I will be watching it with interest, just be careful not to bite more neck than you can actually suck(lol).

Reactions: achwaker

achwaker

Jan 27, 2021
I changed Belamere's design. Rushed with the previous one that looked kind of bland. I want to create 1-2 more characters and start setting up the starting location. That being said, I plan to upload a playable build before this summer.

Belamere_Poster.jpg
Belamere_01.jpg
Belamere_02.jpg
Belamere_03.jpg
Belamere_04.jpg
Belamere_05.jpg