3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Willy99

Jul 12, 2017
Hope he keeps working on it, seen to many abandoned games. Escape system is great, good challenge for eroge fans who have been around for a long time, very rare to see advanced escape mechanics. Easier escape system would probably be easy to put in but if not, well, you saw the rape tag.

Reactions: anon241

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Easier escape system would probably be easy to put in but if not, well, you saw the rape tag.

I did make a mod 4 the game where one press of the cheat key and then press the [v] key would break the raping cycle. >w>
I got slow reaction times so, I just DUCT TAPED the escape mechanic. >w<
LanTongue.gif

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Any news on the next update? Last dev's activity on Patreon and twitter was in the end on the 2023...
Damn, I really hope it won't be abandoned. This is one of the best 2d games I've ever played

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
As creepy as it sounds I think the dev of this game might have died or something. His last post was on 31 Dec 2023 where he released the public build and mentioned he would publish the changelog soon. Then he suddenly went complete radio silence for the next 5 months.

Prior to this update he was posting every 3-5 days, mentioned working full-time on the game and even created a Discord server. I don't think this game was just abandoned.

• Hey there
Reactions: sadge0

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
yeah maybe they did , every single account they had on the media are just radio silent since last year's december...

krunisx

Oct 11, 2020
I think this dev is russian... though I may be mixing him with another, but if he got conscripted it could explain him going MIA. All we can do is wait, hope, and see if he returns.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sadge0

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
I think this dev is russian... though I may be mixing him with another, but if he got conscripted it could explain him going MIA. All we can do is wait, hope, and see if he returns.
very unlikely, why would you even assume he's russian?

Reactions: Bulbanych

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
very unlikely, why would you even assume he's russian?
Exactly. The easiest way to spot Russian-based devs is the use of Boosty INSTEAD of Patreon (because of sanctions, Patreon is not exactly ideal for people in Donbas, Russia, Crimea etc.).

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes