[VAM] Look-A-Like List Thread

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Hello, guys.

So I aways had a hard find to encounter all the lookalike models in vam. Every author creates a random name for theirs models.

So I just decided to try to create a list with all lookalikes that we know with the link for the download (if we have) or for the hub for, maybe, a person can buy it and share it with us.

Another good way would be if the devs implemented and enforced some tags for the resources to identify every real based model or fictional character with the correct name. But since I'M not a dev of this forum, I will try to create this list as a personal utility and for the community.

Any help would be appreciated. If you could share your known lookalikes with the spoilers tag with the real name, I would be grateful.

Since the list is huge, I will gradually updated it.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

beaucz

Uploader
Aug 3, 2023
Ty, This is a great idea. Has anyone seen a good version of Alyssa Milano?

Bugafuga

May 8, 2021
Ty, This is a great idea. Has anyone seen a good version of Alyssa Milano?
Vecterror, "Charming Witch"
Collection - VAM - Vecterror Collection [2023-09-30] [vecterror] | F95zone

Vecterror, Bamair1984, and Boyavam all do pretty good lookalikes.

I don't suppose anyone has seen a version of Raven from the live action Titans show? I think the actress is Teagan Croft. (Though, looking her up to find her name I see she's just now 19, so that might be why there hasn't been one made)

beaucz

Uploader
Aug 3, 2023
Vecterror, "Charming Witch"
Collection - VAM - Vecterror Collection [2023-09-30] [vecterror] | F95zone

Vecterror, Bamair1984, and Boyavam all do pretty good lookalikes.

I don't suppose anyone has seen a version of Raven from the live action Titans show? I think the actress is Teagan Croft. (Though, looking her up to find her name I see she's just now 19, so that might be why there hasn't been one made)
I tried looking for her before with no luck. Not sure why she isn't more popular. But if I ever find one I'll let you know