Others Abandoned Valkyrie Chronicle [v0.67] [Edensin]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Just a tip so others don't have to grind as much, player health can be found and frozen using CE during battle, 4 byte value, just train enough so the raider doesn't kill you in one hit.

And now that I think about it, the enemy health value could be found that way too, I haven't tried that, but hey, worth a shot.

Most likely the max health and gold values are hidden behind a checksum, but I've never been good with those.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hopefully it gets balanced so the health lock is a nice to have not a need to have, but good to know.
It's possible w/o potions I just needed about 60-70 health (if i recall correct, game didn't save, can't check) in order to do it without need of potions. Going from forest to forest didn't work for me within the same day so I just health farmed health after maxing damage. I could be missing a step with the flowers though.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Changed status to onhold since he hasn't updated or given any information about developing this game in more than half a year

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Changed to Abandoned
Fixed/Cleaned up OP
Added images
added mirrors

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
First public demo version of Valkyrie Chronicles v0.67 with Caciotta mod downloadable from my patreon page
Hey, I'd like to do a translation into German for the game! But I miss "adz file"! Can you help me?

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I don't asked permission to redistribute adz file, but only compiled game. You may ask to edensin game in or in the old thread in german forum
Thanks for the link for the forum!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough ... but anyone suspecting any update has to provide links to the updates and also REQUEST the said update officially => Make a UPDATE thread and ask mods to put the update up in the Opening Post of this thread / PM a mod about the issue / report the post with the update.

Happy Game making!

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Links widely available on dev site:
This is a mod version of Valkyrie Chronicles v.068 from Edensin Game made with Point and Click DK - \/ \/ \/ \/

Platform: PC
SO: Windows
Resolution requested: 1344x768
Language: English
Censored: No
Installation: Extract from zip archive and run Valkyrie.exe to play. Run instead Settings.exe for display and audio configuration before to play.
Genre / Tags:
Male Protagonist, Adv, Point & Click, Fantasy, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Straight Sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
This game is made with Point & Click Development Kit , my favourite game engine.
Some time ago Edensin Games release source code of Valkyrie Chronicle v0.67 in their blog and I've downloaded.
Now this blog and also their patron page are closed, perhaps are they present in this forum?
I would be interested in continuing the development of the game, reworking characters with Daz Studio renders instead of photo and then distribute this new version with credits.
Edensin Games please contact me if possible.
Thanks

Here new start image from my Caciotta's Mod
View attachment 323522

Permission from Edensin Games granted here:
First Caciotta's mod soon :)

Here you find a post with some screenshots from my first demo caciotta' mod

Tell me what you think before distribution
Thanks

First public demo version of Valkyrie Chronicles v0.67 with Caciotta mod downloadable from my patreon page

I don't asked permission to redistribute adz file, but only compiled game. You may ask to edensin game in or in the old thread in german forum
I liked the game because of IRL "erocit pics" when womens does not care about what we see
If you'll do the "same" I hink it will be good or better !
"Good luck to you and remember,we are watching" ! :)

Edited: And I recommend,make a threat for this if you are sirius about this project !:)
And personaly I liked more womans (workesrs , soldiers, and so on) if it's valkyre chronicle :)
Sorry for bad english

Last edited:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Links widely available on dev site:
This is a mod version of Valkyrie Chronicles v.068 from Edensin Game made with Point and Click DK - \/ \/ \/ \/

Platform: PC
SO: Windows
Resolution requested: 1344x768
Language: English
Censored: No
Installation: Extract from zip archive and run Valkyrie.exe to play. Run instead Settings.exe for display and audio configuration before to play.
Genre / Tags: Male Protagonist, Adv, Point & Click, Fantasy, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Straight Sex

Ye need to update your download links- they're either expired or just not working anymore.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Edensin Game have released source code of Valkyrie Chronicles v.0.68, which is a new version of this game with cool 3dcg and others important changes. See here:

Valkyrie Chronicles v.0.68 have also a complete gameplay from v. 0.67, so I've stopped to modify v0.67 and I've started to develop some sexual content for v0.68.
You find others info and download link about Valkyrie Chronicles v.0.68 with Caciotta mod in my patreon profile.
Updated to Valkyrie Chronicles v0.68 with Caciotta mod v0.13
See my patreon page for other info.
Those are actual playing game files. Base game in Original Post is the actual last gaming pack of this abandoned game. This here v. 68 is the work of our modder Caciotta having fun with latest game files.

Base game

Latest mod files

Last edited:
Reactions: Drussler

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a production chain here? Brewer, blacksmith, carpenter... they do nothing. I have to do everything myself.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote