VN - Others - Completed - Valkyrie-A Slave [Final] [03 fantasy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

This VN left me speechless mainly because I have never quite seen something like this. This is in my eyes would be the Perfect Romantic Anime of sorts, minus the Ntr part.
    I have played many games that depicted the Idea of a Love slave before, but I this Game perfectly nailed it. To put it simply, it is a rather wholesome Game with Elements of Corruption in it, but the only difference is that this isn't a Degradation corruption but rather Loving and Wholesome Corruption.

Honestly, this Game was a Unique experience for me. Being able to understand the Japanese Voice lines really helps with the Immersion too. Whoever came up with the Script for the Heroine Voice lines deserves a Raise.

All in all, this was the FIRST wholesome game that actually turned me on, this is coming from someone who loves Hardcore Corruption, Netorare & Male Domination Games.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Roninsan

The game has good art (but maybe too many censored pixels compared to other censored games), and it's voiced. It was also very well-designed, with lots of options and volume configurations in the settings. The translated text font is not the best (weird spacing), but the translation itself is very good.

The problem is the story. For a corruption-fan's perspective, the story is pretty mediocre. The premise was decent, but the girl gets corrupted WAY too fast. Even with her having clear evidences that the guy was a pervert just a few days after knowing him... So the story overall becomes very unrealistic.

Also, if you dislike anal-play, this game is not for you! There's a big focus on this fetish in the game. On the other hand, if you are a fan of this, you should definitely give the game a try.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

zackii90

A good fap ( if you are ok with NTR ) while we wait for some generous & noble soul to translate the official Walkure Romanze VN into English

The art is also similar to Komori Kei art ( official artist of Walkure Romanze ) but this is just my subjective opinion
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Valkyrie-A Slave is not the worst japanese games but still has many of its flaws. As a good point, it's a story about NTR that doesn't resort to the common blackmail or rape schemes, which is nice for a change. Outside that, no gameplay and no choices to be made and the story continuously loses interest as it advances.

Drawings have a decent quality but the game clearly needed many more and tons of things are only referenced in writing. Animations are very few and very basic, lacking quality of any kind. But it does have some basic sound effects, some basic music and it is voiced (in japanese) which is good.

So, all in all, probably one of the best japanese games in this genre I've played in some time but still below what other groups and teams are doing out there.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Shirouste

Not a bad game but the corruption goes way too fast. She barely cares about her boyfriend and accepts dirty stuff way too easily.

Other than that, the art is pretty good and if you are into butt stuff, this game focuses quite a lot on it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gabriel1628

Just finished playing, the game NTR is Not heart breaking, and you can select Sensen (cuckquean view) to go through all the progress of corruption of gorgeous female protagonist , step by step OR just enjoy cuckcold path , just one little disappointment, there is not much pregnant scene for the gorgeous female protagonist .
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rangabang

Great NTR game, has moans, keep voice on click, sex sfxs, all checks for game mechanics.

Story wise, cuck Takahiro pov is whatever as all cuck pov routes are.

The normal route has Sensei bull pov and Celia heroine pov, big fan of heroine pov so thats very nice.

Im not usually a fan of anal, but this game is so hot that it makes it passable, I just imagine that this is a universe where buttholes are a lot cleaner then they actually are.

Theres plenty of scenes without anal as well so its still very worth even to people who dont like anal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9/10 for me, Celia is so damn hot.