What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

inka01

Jul 21, 2018
Ok, so on lvl 1, I have the handcuffs. Now what? I tried to read the previous pages for clues, but I couldn't find any useful tips. Some say, go to the girl hiding in the bushes. I did that. She still wont come out. I also didn't find any trees with falling leaves.

edit: nvm. I figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkaree99

Lich2208

Jun 20, 2023
Haha i love this update but it less gore, corpse sex like the first level, hopefully if there are more levels in the future, I hope there will be even more crazy things. I love the way you created this game. have a good day

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Dev update -- Appreciate everyone's comments and feedback over the last week. Honestly I was surprised how much people seem to like the new release, since I felt it was far from my best work! Every comment was a good shot of motivation for me.

As for my plans, there are 3 items I want to complete before starting the next level:
- 2 new animations for Gemini: threesome, and finish off Val
- new CGIS for L5
- add the L5 background characters to the character gallery

I'll probably have 3 separate releases for these, and I plan to release the first in a week or so.

In the meantime keep those positive vibes going and let me know if there's anything else you think is worth addressing.

KovyaG

Jun 12, 2023
Dev update -- Appreciate everyone's comments and feedback over the last week. Honestly I was surprised how much people seem to like the new release, since I felt it was far from my best work! Every comment was a good shot of motivation for me.

As for my plans, there are 3 items I want to complete before starting the next level:
- 2 new animations for Gemini: threesome, and finish off Val
- new CGIS for L5
- add the L5 background characters to the character gallery

I'll probably have 3 separate releases for these, and I plan to release the first in a week or so.

In the meantime keep those positive vibes going and let me know if there's anything else you think is worth addressing.
More Gemini content? that means more futa content. And that makes me a happy camper (y)

Also level Celeste is definitely my favourite. futa, decap, minimal backtracking. Good stuff.

predi

Jun 19, 2020
I really liked the latest update.
And now, with Val embracing that she's the wolf, I hope the adult content outside of cutscenes will not just be as a punishment (getting knocked down, or game over) but a part of the gameplay too, that we can initiate. possibly having gameplay benefits too.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes