What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2020
i don´t know if the animations are planned to be in that white screen, but its pretty anticlimatic, added to other things you may forget its about a zombie apocalypse, but aside from that, i love the game [: I hope you continue it because it's great, it has a lot of potential, thanks anyway

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
i don´t know if the animations are planned to be in that white screen, but its pretty anticlimatic, added to other things you may forget its about a zombie apocalypse, but aside from that, i love the game [: I hope you continue it because it's great, it has a lot of potential, thanks anyway
Thanks for your feedback, glad you like the game! No animations are supposed to show in the beginning of the 'trick', which is what I call the 2nd part of the interaction (I call the first part, where the MC and Ashley are standing, the 'conversation'). It would be too much work to animate that part and it wouldn't be worth it.

I'm trying to inject some story and humor using the dialogue, but I admit I never read the dialogue when I play games! Plus it's a lot of work to author, so I'm fine with simplifying the conversations and getting to the animations quicker.

The next release will have another conversation and Npc, hope it's more to everyone's liking. Stay tuned...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I still haven't been able to get a Mac, since it looks like my only option is to buy one outright and I'd only use it for game testing. I'm keeping an eye out for a used machine. Maybe I can 'rent' a virtual Mac in the cloud -- is that even a thing?

To the other folks -- has anyone else tried this game on a Mac, and can you share your experience?
MacOS Monterey: exact same problem. Can't open the file because it's "damaged or incomplete"

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
MacOS Monterey: exact same problem. Can't open the file because it's "damaged or incomplete"
Unfortunately I need to take Mac support off for the time being. Turns out the Mac export is much more involved than I originally expected, and I'll need an actual Mac (which I don't own) to ensure everything is configured properly before I can upload a working build. I'll have the download link removed in the next release. In the meantime, pls let me know if you're interested in a Mac release, I'm trying to gauge if this is a hard need or a nice-to-have for this community.

Reactions: SCP 001

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Unfortunately I need to take Mac support off for the time being. Turns out the Mac export is much more involved than I originally expected, and I'll need an actual Mac (which I don't own) to ensure everything is configured properly before I can upload a working build. I'll have the download link removed in the next release. In the meantime, pls let me know if you're interested in a Mac release, I'm trying to gauge if this is a hard need or a nice-to-have for this community.
it'd be nice to have for me and maybe a few others with Macs, but I fully realize that spending >800 euros/dollars on a Mac is probably not worth it at this point of development

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Keep up the good work!

For variation, try to get away from humanoid monsters. Tentacles are always good since they can be used at any angle (and have bonus impregnation abilities). If you really want a challenge, do lesbian femdom+tentacles for something unique.

Consider pregnancy as well for different statuses and/or endings.

Looking forward to the rest!

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Anyone hear of any updates? I'm pretty excited to see what's next, and hopefully this hasn't been abandoned!
Lol it definitely hasn't been abandoned. The initial release was mainly to test the game mechanics and gauge interest by the community. I got a lot of great feedback and folks seem to like it, so now I'm planning out the full game and starting to build content. The planning part isn't much fun but if I put in the effort now the content creation will be faster and more predictable.

Once I have a good high-level plan/roadmap I'll post an update with some goals and timelines. I can't wait to share new versions, I think you'll like what I'm putting together :)

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Would you consider adding different costumes or hairstyles? I like the look of the character already but for more variety

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Would you consider adding different costumes or hairstyles? I like the look of the character already but for more variety
Yes, did you have something in mind? I probably won't change her look/outfit for when she's running around because it would require duplicating every movement animation, which would make the game heavy. But I can change her look/outfit for H animations like the one with Ashley, and already have some plans for anims with a different outfit.

Reactions: Horny Potato20

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Yes, did you have something in mind? I probably won't change her look/outfit for when she's running around because it would require duplicating every movement animation, which would make the game heavy. But I can change her look/outfit for H animations like the one with Ashley, and already have some plans for anims with a different outfit.
You already have her in pigtails which is one of my favorite looks. Maybe a Lara Croft style pony tail and/or a long, straight hair look? For outfits, probably bikinis like a two piece or a skimpy slingshot. These would all just be extra. Again, I really like how the character looks already

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes