EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
b1.jpg

Overview:
Val Karee is a 2D sidescroller action game. Gameplay is similar to Parasite in City and includes NPC interactions and puzzle solving. H content includes interactive animations, background animations, and CGIs. Currently the game is Windows-only and uses keyboard controls.

STORYLINE (completely rewritten in v0.4.51): Val Karee and her girlfriends were on a camping trip when they were attacked in the middle of the night. Her friends were kidnapped but Val got away, and now she's back and fully armed and ready to be a hero. She can do it all -- kick enemies down, shoot them in the face, slide past their attacks, and blow them the fuck up. She's tough. She's buff. And she's heading into the haunted forest to show them who's boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: ValKaree - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.20
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Warning: This game has Guro content

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -

Extras: FanArt -
Futa/Penis Mod

c1b.jpg Clipboard06.jpg c2b.jpg Clipboard04.jpg Clipboard10.jpg cs2.jpg c4.jpg c2.jpg Clipboard28.jpg Clipboard20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Val Karee 0.1.0a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: valkaree99

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Game contains guro and death scenes, that you can unlock through grind of "mana"(unlock works in the way, that it extends or adds additional stuff into the game), spike is obvious and zombie finish... Personal "fuck you" to whoever did not put a warning about that particular content and that fucking unlock and overall extreme content in the game(call me blind and point out where I missed that in the description or developer note, if I actually missed it).
But overall a decent platformer with rpg elements and nice models/animation.

Rdcbr2

May 18, 2020
For the first release it's not bad
Being able to keep 3 clips only confused me at first while I was trying to figure out how to pick one up

For those who are not looking at the whole screen

valkaree1.PNG

valkaree2.PNG

It's not just walking and kicking your way through it.
And while proceeding through the game, you will see a female domination.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
For those who are not looking at the whole screen

It's not just walking and kicking your way through it.
And while proceeding through the game, you will see a female domination.
Thanks for the feedback and for clarifying stuff for others, I'm working to get those details into the first reply above. How far did you get on the Mercenaries level (max enemies, max laps)? I'm curious how that went for you, and what the performance was.

Reactions: Asenaris

dani666

May 8, 2020
Very nice game indeed! It is simple but addictive. The animations are sexy and the difficulty is equilibrated for the first release. Maybe the girl is too brawny (in fact, I prefer the lesbian with the miniskirt). Are you planning to have more characters to select? Would be great
I will be waiting for the next release, good job!

Reactions: valkaree99
4.70 star(s) 21 Votes