caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
1. Steam is in the plans but it's complicated with many pros and cons for going there right now. For example: I have recently lost my job so this might present an opportunity, depending on whether I find a new job or not. As a hired employee I might be reluctant to sell the game on Steam since I'll have to pay taxes both for my salary and the game but if I don't Steam might be a good source of income. Did you consider joining my ?
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can sort things out.
Well regarding Substar, I live in Iran so basically we are sanctioned everywhere. The main reason I asked for Steam because we still can use our Turkey based accounts to purchase games. And I understand if you want to at least finish the game before considering releasing on steam.

2. As it happens, yesterday I started a poll for patrons on this topic. Version 0.9 will be about revisiting old flames, non-Wenches Quest Girls (aka QGs) you have met in your adventures and bred. Since Karder knocked them up, I was wondering if during the "Act 2 quest" patrons would want to have them pregnant or just have given birth "off screen" and are now ready for... more fun. Feel free to vote either on Patreon or SubStar.
Oh then I'll wait for the results.

Also I was wondering if it is possible to have Centaurs or Giants in game or not?!

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Last edited:
Reactions: IPsycho

madgar29

Apr 14, 2023
im in VN MODE i build and build and build and i still lose and die, i was wrong i enable VN MODE but somehow it disabled itself still why is it i build a garrsion or a fort and i build the fort and it dosnt increase noting????im still +2... build fort, build fort +2 no it should be +6/// same with gold mines

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
2. As it happens, yesterday I started a poll for patrons on this topic. Version 0.9 will be about revisiting old flames, non-Wenches Quest Girls (aka QGs) you have met in your adventures and bred. Since Karder knocked them up, I was wondering if during the "Act 2 quest" patrons would want to have them pregnant or just have given birth "off screen" and are now ready for... more fun. Feel free to vote either on Patreon or SubStar.
I dunno if this is an option but I'd say have both, some of them pregnant, some of them gave birth and will get impregnated again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
such a bullshit game build gold mines and garrasions and forts u still lose everything such horseshit game. u need cheats thats bullllllllshitttttttt
Sounds like error code ID: 10-T.
I've never once used a cheat for this game & I've never once lost anything, never mind "everything".
I am playing full mode, not VN.

You being shit at a game, does not make it a shit game.
It's a basic case of PEBCAK.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Sounds like error code ID: 10-T.
I've never once used a cheat for this game & I've never once lost anything, never mind "everything".
I am playing full mode, not VN.

You being shit at a game, does not make it a shit game.
It's a basic case of PEBCAK.
You tell em George

t.zombie

Apr 25, 2020
I've tested the unlocker with the new game version. As far as I can tell it should work.
Maybe it's because I jumped from a version that was too old (0.6.9), but the gallery unlocker stopped working for my game.
Tried to do a fresh install, but my old saves keep popping up, no idea from where they come from

4.20 star(s) 117 Votes