3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I don't understant what are we supposed to do in this game, 1/4 of an hour later and I'm still repeating the same animation from the start

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert rivers

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
Hello everyone, i will try to answer everyone at once. Use the bed to change the time of day, explore the base and interact with other characters.

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
Yes, that's right, select the default if you don't want to waste time. Other games do not have such a flexible relationship setup system, the setup takes only a couple of minutes at the beginning of the game. You can get a more detailed answer from the developers at Patreon.
Or maybe you just drop the right config here and avoid the idiotic assignment alltogether? It is genuinely cancer.

Reactions: Rexaureus
Jul 24, 2021
God my eyes hurt because of the style of the game idk if its the engine or not but seriously i dont understand why people make games with such cheap engines ,,,, The game might be good but I can't handle it xD

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
IS ther any sex scenes out there or is it still walk from door to door and hope u get some content?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with game? I played the last version and i actually found the futa magazine pretty easily if i remember... don't remmeber where it was though.

Now, not only i can't find the futa magazine ANYWHERE, i actually found a fricking SCAT magazine out of nowhere... what in the actual fuck? There's not even a tag for fucking scat here.

And why add SCAT of all things to this game? Do you want to actually kill it as fast as possible? Out of every content, you choose to add scat to this... WHY!

Reactions: RuberFF

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
What the fuck is wrong with game? I played the last version and i actually found the futa magazine pretty easily if i remember... don't remmeber where it was though.

Now, not only i can't find the futa magazine ANYWHERE, i actually found a fricking SCAT magazine out of nowhere... what in the actual fuck? There's not even a tag for fucking scat here.

And why add SCAT of all things to this game? Do you want to actually kill it as fast as possible? Out of every content, you choose to add scat to this... WHY!
Magazines are key items, and if you don't want to activate certain content in the game, then you shouldn't take magazines.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Magazines are key items, and if you don't want to activate certain content in the game, then you shouldn't take magazines.
I didn't take the magazine. I know that content is optional. My problem is that you choose to add scat to a very early version of the game. Scat is probably one of the least wanted fetishes and you choose to add it out of any other fetish. Also, i didn't find the magazine i was actually looking for even after half a hour of running around like a headless chicken and didn't even know there was scat in the game.

Please, don't add any other fetish to the game. Focus on making the systems better... like a fast travel, more stuff to interact in the map, better dialogue, a better way to give the roles to the characters since clicking every letter for every character takes more time than it should (being able to type the letters in instead would be amazing). I love futa and i would prefer if you had not added it to the game yet and instead worked on making the game better and building up a player base.

Adding too many fetishes early on, especially fetishes that people don't find appealing is a sure way to kill off the game and i find the game really promising and the art is amazing.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes