3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Realy nie....? The next game with female PROTAGONIST Incest and futa/trans in it...? :poop::mad::mad::mad::devilish:(n)(n)(n)
Incest FEMALE PROTAGONIST 's have to crave after the Son's and not futa/transparentem or lesbian
When will u game devoloper lesen the bacics...? ALL OF YOU ! ! !

• Haha
Reactions: yiffzombie and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I kinda figured it out of what we have to do, mainly without giving too much away, you need to rest a bit in a location.... I'll leave it at that.

I didnt spot the Futa tag so it caught me out :(

Last edited:

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
I like the game, but please since there are so many rooms, please lock them for the players.

I spent 15 minutes roaming, had one scene in the toilet with the red panties, got annoyed and quit.

I wouldn't mind if the game would be grindy, but it's confusing at this stage.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Is there a scene guide?

Also the game language goes to russian when interacting with the bed at night
1709381157060.png

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
I like the game, but please since there are so many rooms, please lock them for the players.

I spent 15 minutes roaming, had one scene in the toilet with the red panties, got annoyed and quit.

I wouldn't mind if the game would be grindy, but it's confusing at this stage.
We add a new event in each new version, please be patient.

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
Realy nie....? The next game with female PROTAGONIST Incest and futa/trans in it...? :poop::mad::mad::mad::devilish:(n)(n)(n)
Incest FEMALE PROTAGONIST 's have to crave after the Son's and not futa/transparentem or lesbian
When will u game devoloper lesen the bacics...? ALL OF YOU ! ! !
The game does not force you to do anything, you customize the content yourself depending on your preferences.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes