3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I like the art, but everything else is...not great (being nice) so far, with navigation being the worst part. The number of times you have to click around a door to go through is beyond annoying (I get that it's an RPGM thing, but that's part of why I think this should be switched to Renpy while it's still early). Game also randomly switches itself to Russian and then back to English seemingly at random.

I agree with this 100%.

I had the same issues. I didnt directly comment about it because it could turn out the fixes are addressed in the new versions that the dev has stated, that i havent seen to be able to test out here.

Im keeping an open mind anyway. GL Dev.

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
I like the art, but everything else is...not great (being nice) so far, with navigation being the worst part. The number of times you have to click around a door to go through is beyond annoying (I get that it's an RPGM thing, but that's part of why I think this should be switched to Renpy while it's still early). Game also randomly switches itself to Russian and then back to English seemingly at random.
Thanks for the feedback. In the latest version of the game (0.0.06), a map has been added and the hint system has been improved. Some errors, including language switching, have also been fixed. By the number of subscribers, you can make sure that the game is not the main source of income, despite this, all our free time is spent on improving the game.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. In the latest version of the game (0.0.06), a map has been added and the hint system has been improved. Some errors, including language switching, have also been fixed. By the number of subscribers, you can make sure that the game is not the main source of income, despite this, all our free time is spent on improving the game.

To be fair, I think your support is signficantly going to be affected if you dont share publicly the fixed version.

The navigation issue is killing your potential support.

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
To be fair, I think your support is signficantly going to be affected if you dont share publicly the fixed version.

The navigation issue is killing your potential support.
Regardless of the level of support, we will continue to work on the project, because we are fans of our business and get satisfaction from the process. We also hope for you, do not hesitate to point out mistakes.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Regardless of the level of support, we will continue to work on the project, because we are fans of our business and get satisfaction from the process. We also hope for you, do not hesitate to point out mistakes.
Well so far we have pointed them out and are hoping for a public release with the fixed areas addressed.

We hope you understand our point of view.

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
Well so far we have pointed them out and are hoping for a public release with the fixed areas addressed.

We hope you understand our point of view.
It would be unfair to those who supported our project.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Agreed, but lets be honest here, if you are seeking for additional support, the current public release is unplayable practicly. Its serving you a negative feed.

So its on you really to resolve it and help restore faith to those wishing to help support. I think you need to understand and define certain bugs as

"Show Stoppers" (in which case the navigation is)
"Nice to Haves" (enhancements fixes that are needed, but dont prevent distress to the gamer)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneaky Sneakerson

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Its especially the case with lack of content (which obvs its because the game is in early development), it makes no sense at the current time to have patreon exclusive version and public version. Since there is no difference, except just the bugs have been fixed. Obviously as developer you have the say in the builds and what people get, but personally I don't believe that many people would want to support such a game. Happened with isekai awakening + any nergal developed games. They both had big fan base, people realised dev milking/being heavy on the patreon only getting good stuff, people stopped and they lost a lot of income.

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
Do you want to appeal to the minority of players who payed for access to the game while having a not so good public version which many people played but quit because of critical issues? If you do that, you won't have much of any income.

While on the other hand, if you fixed the public version, and if you add a few polishing touches to the paid version, you'll get more paid players, the public players will be satisfied, so they will decide to pay for the other version.

You should seek long term benefits not immediate ones.

Reactions: 80773

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
WTF is this game? I've downloaded every update and there are like 15 pictures. Haven't actually played them but not gonna waste time on garbage.

yakyb

Sep 12, 2020
I interacted with all the objects and characters and played as my sister, but I didn't get a single sex scene except the kiss

Reactions: Belly97

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
Considering the amount of content on the current version 0.0.04 and how repetitive and boring is to find it...
I'd wait at least 2 years before touching this and checking if it's good.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes