Skelos

Aug 16, 2018
There is no voice in the game :v no character voice only bg and music can you upload the voice ???

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
There is a pre-patched version of the game from fuwanovel , in case you don't want to go through the installation.

torrent:

Reactions: Ratselschwach

Ratselschwach

Feb 3, 2018
There is a pre-patched version of the game from fuwanovel , in case you don't want to go through the installation.

torrent:
Ok the actual solution is a bit convoluted but whatever results are results thanks man.

nekopsycho91

Jul 3, 2019

torrent:
No installation? Does this have the voice patch as well? Does it also require changing locale to Japanese?

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
No installation? Does this have the voice patch as well? Does it also require changing locale to Japanese?
Yes , the voice patch is applied. Just run "utaware-voice.exe". Also you do not need to change locale to Japanese.

In case you run to error message "please insert Utawarerumono DVD", this happen because the game patch assume your device (laptop/PC) should have a dvd slot. If you don't have a dvd slot, make a virtual drive as below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can use PowerISO, daemon or any similar program to make the virtual drive, and this should take care of the pop-up massage error.

nekopsycho91

Jul 3, 2019
Yes , the voice patch is applied. Just run "utaware-voice.exe". Also you do not need to change locale to Japanese.

In case you run to error message "please insert Utawarerumono DVD", this happen because the game patch assume your device (laptop/PC) should have a dvd slot. If you don't have a dvd slot, make a virtual drive as below.

You can use PowerISO, daemon or any similar program to make the virtual drive, and this should take care of the pop-up massage error.
Thanks! It works! (y) Also thank you for providing us with the pre-patched version from fuwanovel.

Reactions: Cocomaster

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

Hey Coco... Why not just suggest adding the voice patch files to the main topic of conversation (utaware-voice.exe, utaware-voice.dll and UTSOUND.SFS). Just download those 3 files from the torrent and add them to the installation and it'll work as fine as well!

Unless the original uploader himself is no longer with us...

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Hey Coco... Why not just suggest adding the voice patch files to the main topic of conversation (utaware-voice.exe, utaware-voice.dll and UTSOUND.SFS). Just download those 3 files from the torrent and add them to the installation and it'll work as fine as well!

Unless the original uploader himself is no longer with us...
I do not know about this method, but it might works.

i suggest if one of the uploader swap the current version with the pre-patched one as it is more convenient.

Despite this game is old, i am glad we are still able to run it and enjoy it.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I do not know about this method, but it might works.

i suggest if one of the uploader swap the current version with the pre-patched one as it is more convenient.

Despite this game is old, i am glad we are still able to run it and enjoy it.
Actually it's quite simple: No need to replace anything! Just upload the mentioned 3 files as a RAR on Mediafire or something and name the RAR Utawarerumono Voice Patch and add it on the first post! Easy as ABC! Because when I downloaded the torrent you provided, I only selected those 3 files, copied them to the already installed game from here and BABOOM it works!

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Full Pre-patched Game:

To avoid confusion, the difference between torrent and mega upload is that the torrent has a 100% CG save. I attached the full-save file here. In case you use the torrent, you do not need to download the full-save.

It is good to use the full-save after you beat the game to view any CG you missed.

Cheers!

Last edited:

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
you could if you had time and patience also download the 18+ version here
So i just stared to download the torrent under the post.. should i cancel that since its not 18+? and start dl the erogedownload one?
this is a old thread but the game went on sale on steam so i wanna try it out

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...this is a old thread but the game went on sale on steam so i wanna try it out
The two games that just came out on Steam have been requested, and there are torrent links in the requests. Those are sequels to this one though. Obligatory Utawarerumono...
Try starting the embedded torrent from the sounds of it they're the same thing.

Edit - For the Steam ones you'll now have to look in rejected requests... and they've just been restored to requests.

Last edited:

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
So i just stared to download the torrent under the post.. should i cancel that since its not 18+? and start dl the erogedownload one?
The torrent is 18+ for sure.
Also, they'll probably release only the non adult remake on Steam, "Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen", soon.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017

Use the torrent or the mega link that i included in my previous posts. It is +18 (uncensored) with voice prepatched so it is the perfect version.

This is an old game so it can be tricky to get it to work. I also included a solution for an expected error.

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Lost count of the amount of times I've played this gem. With the sequels just being released on PC it the perfect time for a refresher.

One thing, the game always seemed to run at a very fast speed for me. So fast in fact that it would make combat difficult, as it made performing combos impossible.

Back in the Windows XP days, the solution to this was to force the game into 16 colours mode. Sadly, this doesn't seem to work in newer versions of Windows.

So, should you have the same issue, the simplest way I found to correct it was through a Cheat Engine speedhack. a mini tutorial on how to set it up. Set the speedhack at speed 1 and you should be good to go.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes