Use of male assholes for female models

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So don't really know how to put it, but a lot of game designers seem to use male asshole model (the literal asshole) for a lot of their female models. Don't want to bomb you with unwanted pics so open the spoilers at your own risk

Spoiler contains image of real life male and female asshole side by side. Open at your own risk

Essentially due to anatomical differences male and female anuses are shaped differently, female ones looking like broken glass shaping into a near perfect circle while male ones look more oval and have a slit rather than a singular point of origin so to speak like female ones do.

For ingame examples I remember My girlfriends amnesia, or the game I'm playing right now, Sisterly lust and several others I don't remember the name of exactly.

Just wanted to point it out to game designers for future reference. Butthole shapes matter

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Technically they're using the female genitalia asset (so no, it's not a male asshole model). It probably can be improved but it's not even sold on daz's shop so how much can you expect, right?.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Technically they're using the female genitalia asset (so no, it's not a male asshole model). It probably can be improved but it's not even sold on daz's shop so how much can you expect, right?.
Well I'm sure they don't go looking for male buttholes to use on their female models but regardless of name the model is wrong. And I ain't hating, will play the games all the same. Just pointing it out

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
There is a way to customize the appearance using morph dials and node graphs. The one you see most often is the preset for 3feetwolf's New Gens. But if you play a game with pre-built characters, rooms, and textures, why would you expect the assholes to be any different?

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Its correct,

Creator of Daz Female genitalia model, may be used male anus as reference. Because that thing look like exactly right side picture.

Reactions: Tataro

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I really wish I had a better shot than this one from my game. But realistic female assholes are 100 percent possible with some effort.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I really wish I had a better shot than this one from my game. But realistic female assholes are 100 percent possible with some effort.

Wish a kind stranger would make a model and set it online for free use :D

Also, what game is that?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I got a good chuckle while reading the OP and thinking about a male artist in their room with a hand mirror trying to get a good look at their own anus while modeling the female genitals. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: wep and Tataro

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Wish a kind stranger would make a model and set it online for free use :D

Also, what game is that?
Nice, One day I will reach this point of detail.
It's literally just the New Gens for V8. Under the Parameters tab, turn down 'Anus option 1' to 0 percent. Turn up 'Anus option 2' to your liking.

I wish I could say it is harder than that but sadly it's not.

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
It's literally just the New Gens for V8. Under the Parameters tab, turn down 'Anus option 1' to 0 percent. Turn up 'Anus option 2' to your liking.

I wish I could say it is harder than that but sadly it's not.
Ok thanks for tips. When I be able to run the Daz, I'll try your recipe.

Problem is I'm using Plain Unity with Blender's Manuel Bastioni plugin characters, which does not come with any genitalia. :)

So your output was my dream at the moment :)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm working on it. It's actually really tough to change the texture on it. Just so you guys can understand why many people don't change the assets, below is a node graph.

The green boxes are textures (mostly '.jpg' and '.png' files of normal maps, bump maps, and diffuse maps. You combine it all together and you get a butthole texture. The grey boxes are settings for the textures, so each line you see in the grey box is a setting for the textures. So just in order to make it darker, I have turn up some gammas on the textures, turn up some opacities, and tweak some of the RGB colours. It's really just playing whack-a-mole until you find something that looks nice.

Untitled.png

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I'm working on it. It's actually really tough to change the texture on it. Just so you guys can understand why many people don't change the assets, below is a node graph.

The green boxes are textures (mostly '.jpg' and '.png' files of normal maps, bump maps, and diffuse maps. You combine it all together and you get a butthole texture. The grey boxes are settings for the textures, so each line you see in the grey box is a setting for the textures. So just in order to make it darker, I have turn up some gammas on the textures, turn up some opacities, and tweak some of the RGB colours. It's really just playing whack-a-mole until you find something that looks nice.

View attachment 138512

But once you find it its saved snd can be reused?