RPGM Abandoned Urban xLife [v01a08] [Wootch]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
New thread for Urban Demons is here, guys ...

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Damn. Wootch is back guys.

so he was in a car accident long story short from falling asleep from behind the wheel and following his text he's got plans for two more games and he doesn't accept the remakes other artist or artists did so how does this work i wonder? XD

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Wasn't this the guy that publicly posted he was "cruising on donations, waiting for them to dry up" or something along those lines?

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
He's playing the victim card? Breaking it down, A bunch of people came and stole his idea while he was hospitalised after a car accident. Fair enough if he was actually in a car accident; but, unless this was proven fake, I remember an email circulating that showed he admitted to 'waiting for the patreon money to stop coming in and then finding something else to do.' Chances are he was in a car accident, chances are he wasn't. This isn't his first reappearance after a disappearing act.

Even if he is telling the truth, releasing the full version of UXL in April and moving onto UXL2 is a fucking joke. When you have Nergal working their ass off, reaching out to people like Jay-Marvel and ScarlettAnn, Wootch just comes off as delusional.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
He's playing the victim card? Breaking it down, A bunch of people came and stole his idea while he was hospitalised after a car accident. Fair enough if he was actually in a car accident; but, unless this was proven fake, I remember an email circulating that showed he admitted to 'waiting for the patreon money to stop coming in and then finding something else to do.' Chances are he was in a car accident, chances are he wasn't. This isn't his first reappearance after a disappearing act.

Even if he is telling the truth, releasing the full version of UXL in April and moving onto UXL2 is a fucking joke. When you have Nergal working their ass off, reaching out to people like Jay-Marvel and ScarlettAnn, Wootch just comes off as delusional.
yea i mean there's no going back on this one nergal and the gang stepped in and to most players who plays and have played consider the game was revived and i mean if it's all fake and he' just messing then this is righteous karma/irony reminds me of the whole breeding seasons thing and at first i was like wasn't gona to play but i eventually got a hold of the H-scenes and now wanna play somewhat :p XD

Reactions: dartis

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
don´t believe a second what Wootch is saying. we all know that no matter how sick you are, you always have time for some internet, 1 minute to just notify his patrons about the accident, is that much to ask?. what he did for months was just to collect the money. he did the same stunt before, so he have a "record" of being dishonest and a crook. his comeback im sure is that he want to drain more money. people are gullible and plane stupid to support this asshole. Wootch should finish the game for free, as he got 8 or so months of money. but no, instead he's thanking for the support and want them to continue doing so. enough ranting, now, lets hope he do a good job and complete the game once and for all. of course i will not support him, but i will definitely play the game. :D

Reactions: Lunasmeow

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
don´t believe a second what Wootch is saying. we all know that no matter how sick you are, you always have time for some internet, 1 minute to just notify his patrons about the accident, is that much to ask?. what he did for months was just to collect the money. he did the same stunt before, so he have a "record" of being dishonest and a crook. his comeback im sure is that he want to drain more money. people are gullible and plane stupid to support this asshole. Wootch should finish the game for free, as he got 8 or so months of money. but no, instead he's thanking for the support and want them to continue doing so. enough ranting, now, lets hope he do a good job and complete the game once and for all. of course i will not support him, but i will definitely play the game. :D
my exact thinking with 5mnths of recovery you can cum back on a make a post -_-

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Fuck Wootch and fuck Urban X Life! Nergal is better, he could make a better and original game... A Zombie Life is already better.

Reactions: noahgreed

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Best thing people can do with wootch is not pledge but you watch "Build it and they will come" people will flock back

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Revised OP. Added Mirrors.
Don't ask for updates. That's not happening. x'D

Reactions: pootin

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Revised OP. Added Mirrors.
Don't ask for updates. That's not happening. x'D
Can someone help me? the thing is in the holiday event it seems that it does not end I've already been to the month of August and nothing, is that if you put a save of the game of another version it returns to normal?