khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Does anybody know where to find an actress list for this game? right now, specifically looking for Kira, but a whole list would be nice.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It seems a bunch ya'll don't like the exclusivity of the roommates.
I suspected as much while I was developing it, but wanted to release for feedback.
I hear ya, I'll implement a system where you can access multiple roommates at once.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Does anybody know where to find an actress list for this game? right now, specifically looking for Kira, but a whole list would be nice.
Kira Noir.
(Usually it's a fair bet to just google the names, as I typically use the same names for the actresses & characters).
A whole list would be hard since I don't know the names of some of them either xD

Reactions: khahan

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
That would be really good.

Abhorson Are you planning to extend the routes from the first chapter? For example, the cafe or Marcus? All in all, you have a lot of good routes anyway, which I wish would offer even more content. :D
Yep. I've gotten bored/burnt-out of adding new routes, so future updates will revolve around reworks and adding to older routes.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
It seems a bunch ya'll don't like the exclusivity of the roommates.
I suspected as much while I was developing it, but wanted to release for feedback.
I hear ya, I'll implement a system where you can access multiple roommates at once.

And yes. Playing forward is great in the game so far. But I'm not 100% how much replayability there is to go back that many times to hit each roommate. Maybe as the game progresses replayability will increase.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Done that and the save is in the morning in campus and still cant unless i withdraw from all but one class, then it only lets me access one single class and never again
There is a different class on each day. So if you withdraw from all but one class you'll only be able to access that specific class on that specific day.
I've tested your save. Try passing a full week, then going to school in the morning. You should be able to access a different class on each day.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Bug Fix v1.9.1

Fixes:

1. Summer Continuation Bug
2. Barry Shibari Bug
3. Homeless Bug

Note: No, it's not a virus.
You can download it from Mega if you want.
Sorry to report that this file doesn't appear to work.

1. Mega link is invalid for some reason.
2. Attached HTML file in this thread isn't recognized as a valid archive either.
3. Assuming it's in actuality an HTML file that's been renamed as Zip file to be able to be attached, removing .zip (to make it .html) results in a file with virtually no HTML content. Merely a bit about "loading..."

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022

2. Attached HTML file in this thread isn't recognized as a valid archive either.
3. Assuming it's in actuality an HTML file that's been renamed as Zip file to be able to be attached, removing .zip (to make it .html) results in a file with virtually no HTML content. Merely a bit about "loading..."
Yep both dead

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Thanks for the report.
Mega Link has been updated and should work now.
It's not an html file that's been renamed, it is actually a zip file.
You have to unzip it to run.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Minor bug on line 21575. Change this line:
Code:
<<link "Protest `passage()`>> <<set $event to 3>>  <</link>>
to this:
Code:
<<link "Protest" `passage()`>> <<set $event to 3>>  <</link>>
for an easy fix.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Possible typo related bug at Academy on Saturday Afternoon:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <spaln><spaln class="mark">…
[ Study group runs on Saturday afternoon ] </span>

Reactions: Abhorson

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Something seems to not work with the homeless rapeslut path. I can get through to the end of Otto's path, but no matter how many days, or how much back and forth leaving/entering my room from the shelter (or anywhere else), it never triggers.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UrbanGal-1.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes