4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Hey anyone complete this game because I can't proceed when I was doing task to call mom on pool in weekends every time I do I can't proceed further same with sister

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you only get one scene with each girl at the pool. there may have been more but i think people getting pisses at the dev and giving death threats ended this game but hard to say.

Osbéng额

Oct 28, 2018
I Finaly got the resolution problem fixed on Joiplay i start up Urban demon but there's an error. Everytime i pick up the phone at the start the game crashes. (when it wants to show me the tutorial on how to use the phone.)

so..i can't open the phone....,i can't play urban demon.
can anybody please help me with this kind of problem?
How did you change the resolution, can you tell ?

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Follow me
First go to joiplay settings, on top select urban demons in game selection option
Second scroll down to rpg settings and again scroll down till you find (resolution) Window size
Third There you go select any I would recommend 1240 x 90
Thanks me later if this helps you

Osbéng额

Oct 28, 2018
Follow me
First go to joiplay settings, on top select urban demons in game selection option
Second scroll down to rpg settings and again scroll down till you find (resolution) Window size
Third There you go select any I would recommend 1240 x 90
Thanks me later if this helps you
Already follow your step, changed it to all of the options, but still no luck.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get PayMeOn off grounded I stuck on mrs jenning quest when was ready to leave her husband and want to be in appartment

Rdhxvg

Sep 12, 2023
Does anyone have a version to play on joiplay?

Please
You can search it on YouTube just write the name of the game then you will find a channel called Game flix and then you can download the game from the links and congrats

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I appreciate all the work the modders have done for this game, but is there such a thing as a simple bugfix patch that fixes all or at least most of the issues in the base game without adding any new content? I would love that honestly.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Unstable Animation player - Python
I don't know of a better way to play the animations outside of the game so I went ahead and had fun with making a python animation player.

It requires two python packages to run or something like that and I guess it's for people that knows how to run python files. Sorry for not being more including.

It is kinda unstable and crashes here and there so I suggest not using the arrow keys but instead the mouse to reduce the crashing. Feel free to try and modify the program or do another solution for viewing the animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final Notes
I didn't fancy the game very much even the extra mods. And I know there is actual replay functinoality inside the game. This was to avoid having to install "RPG Maker VX Ace" to run the game. If one just wanted to see the animations.

And I don't know if sharing python files is against rules on the thread or forum so let me know if that is the case
Thank you!
I'm working on a port made on Ren'Py (I started a couple of days ago, when I have time), but in Spanish, because I though this game was dead (until today, I noticed is not dead at all), so I decided to make my own version, I already have the code for scenes, but if you're OK with me using part of your code, I'll appreciate it, I'm not so good on Python (I'm C# dev).

eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
first time playing this, should I play with one of the modded versions? and which one if so is better?
Just play this one as the modded versions are based on the prior build of the game before the final version. Once you play this version of the game you can check out the mods that said personally I like chillys mods if you come around to them

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes