4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@Ricoramirez did you get the address working?
Looking at the code all it should be is:
  1. Get Mrs.J to babysit you.
  2. Your Mom will ask Mrs.J for her address and Mrs.J will give it to her.
  3. Check Moms phone at night to unlock "knowing" the address.
  4. Go to Mrs.J's house.
That should be all the steps. If that doesn't work for you your game and/or save might be glitched.
You can fix this by either going into debug mode and opening the F9 debug menu or by using the to manually set switch 778 (called "Mrs Jennings House Loc") to true.

I'm afraid that's all the help I can give you :C

Reactions: Ricoramirez

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Well going by his trello at least it seems the last update will be a good one. Mom x Mrs. Jennings, Mom & Sis 10 heart scenes, and a few babysitting scenes. Hopefully that will all make it in before he quits forever :'(.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Welp i guess we can still try :v
For writing we can have a google doc so everyone can review and voice their opinion on scripts and stuff but we shouls have only one person to have control over it while allowing "commenting"(this allows you to highlight sentences and make suggestions to replace it) for the public. That way we can talk about what parts can be improve and all we will need to do is copy and paste the dialogue for the game

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Well going by his trello at least it seems the last update will be a good one. Mom x Mrs. Jennings, Mom & Sis 10 heart scenes, and a few babysitting scenes. Hopefully that will all make it in before he quits forever :'(.
The way I understood his post was that he was going to finish 0.8(.X) like planned, or at least to the best of his abilities. It's just that after 0.8 he wont be continuing it any time soon.

Welp i guess we can still try :v
For writing we can have a google doc so everyone can review and voice their opinion on scripts and stuff but we shouls have only one person to have control over it while allowing "commenting"(this allows you to highlight sentences and make suggestions to replace it) for the public. That way we can talk about what parts can be improve and all we will need to do is copy and paste the dialogue for the game
Sounds like a good plan ;D Now just to find the rest of the team.

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
The way I understood his post was that he was going to finish 0.8(.X) like planned, or at least to the best of his abilities. It's just that after 0.8 he wont be continuing it any time soon.

Sounds like a good plan ;D Now just to find the rest of the team.
Yeah he said he was gonna follow his regular release schedule, first one private with some content and two weeks later release it public with the rest of the versions content. I just hope he has the motivation.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Ricoramirez

Aug 22, 2017
@Ricoramirez did you get the address working?
Looking at the code all it should be is:
  1. Get Mrs.J to babysit you.
  2. Your Mom will ask Mrs.J for her address and Mrs.J will give it to her.
  3. Check Moms phone at night to unlock "knowing" the address.
  4. Go to Mrs.J's house.
That should be all the steps. If that doesn't work for you your game and/or save might be glitched.
You can fix this by either going into debug mode and opening the F9 debug menu or by using the to manually set switch 778 (called "Mrs Jennings House Loc") to true.

I'm afraid that's all the help I can give you :C
Okay so i'm sorry to disturb you again but could you tell me how to go on debug mode or to manually set the switch because when i try to go to the advanced tab on the editor it's grey out.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Okay so i'm sorry to disturb you again but could you tell me how to go on debug mode or to manually set the switch because when i try to go to the advanced tab on the editor it's grey out.
Right, sorry. Also, in the save editor it's greyed out? And there are no switch/variable tabs available?
It's so strange, we had someone else with this problem a while back too... So weird how that happens.
Anyway, . That should explain everything nicely.
If the guide needs any further clarification please comment on that guide instead of here. If the guide does it's job but you're not sure what to do, comment here instead of on the guide ;D
Good luck!

Ricoramirez

Aug 22, 2017
Right, sorry. Also, in the save editor it's greyed out? And there are no switch/variable tabs available?
It's so strange, we had someone else with this problem a while back too... So weird how that happens.
Anyway, . That should explain everything nicely.
If the guide needs any further clarification please comment on that guide instead of here. If the guide does it's job but you're not sure what to do, comment here instead of on the guide ;D
Good luck!
Ok so the debug menu solution worked but that's strange because the option of finding the address on the phone never shows up (with any of the girls) and i also can't take sydney picture during the night (since the game put her downstairs) and i can't have the picture when she's changing herself during friday ( when i have the key copy). But anyway thanks for your help.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Ok so the debug menu solution worked but that's strange because the option of finding the address on the phone never shows up (with any of the girls) and i also can't take sydney picture during the night (since the game put her downstairs) and i can't have the picture when she's changing herself during friday ( when i have the key copy). But anyway thanks for your help.
The fact that the addresses don't work is very strange. to be fair there are only 2 you CAN get which are Mrs.J and Kimberly.
For Sydneys picture check the peephole in the morning instead of in the evening ;D
Sydney Changing you can only get when you've done the pictures before it and sold them to Fred/Larry.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Welp glassfish submitted the last of the art work for 0.8
No more art work of the game is being made now :(
Yea saw that so sad,we will never see Peter go up to me Amos at night and fuck her,Truly a shame now let's pray Nergal added at least a decent amount content for 0.8 even if they are alt scenes using current art.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Yea saw that so sad,we will never see Peter go up to me Amos at night and fuck her,Truly a shame now let's pray Nergal added at least a decent amount content for 0.8 even if they are alt scenes using current art.
never say never my friend. If we can get the funding and a team to implement story and coding, glassfish might do the rest of the art(depending on who ask/offers, her wordsl

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I found a similar game, its called Bad Intentions by EvilToddler. Just recently made an Patreon page.

Link:

WARNING: Don't download the game. It's password protected. Most likely for paying Patrons. I repeat, don't download the game!

The art style lacks a lot of details. It reminds me of some middle school kid's drawing.

Last edited:
Reactions: nekobasu
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes