• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
was this even an update?
-you cant repeat Donna scenes(which is disappointing)
-there is like 1 rushed new scene
other then the new travel system and the new Donna dialogue/story which feels rushed somehow there is nothing new
I mean I get it its free for most of us but imagine being a patreon paying and waiting for months for this build yikes.

I miss the good old days when Nergal used to put out some consistent and nice lengthy refreshing builds.

Reactions: LOGhetto

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Bruh so many months of waiting for this half ass no content build what a joke.I can't believe i used to be a patreon of this project I am just shocked that he is making 2k monthly and this is what he delievers it's like he is not even trying anymore.....

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
was this even an update?
-you cant repeat Donna scenes(which is disappointing)
-there is like 1 rushed new scene
other then the new travel system and the new Donna dialogue/story which feels rushed somehow there is nothing new
I mean I get it its free for most of us but imagine being a patreon paying and waiting for months for this build yikes.

I miss the good old days when Nergal used to put out some consistent and nice lengthy refreshing builds.
YandereDev 2.0

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Excellent game, though imho the artist would have been better off doing higher-quality still image CGs instead of janky animations. Also, no Sydney/Bridgette 3P scene? For shame!

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I may be wrong, but on friday evening, Sidney is on Kimberly house babysiting Amanda.
If you talk to Amanda, she will ask to play hide and seek, only then, Sidney will hide inside Kimberly closet.
But there is no scene yet.
Actually it is in...well the art assets are.
No dialogue though so yeah,WIP at best.

As for the update itself...well its certainly a bit more than just one new scene even if pretty much all of it is repurposed assets.
Too little for the timeframe for sure but it is more than just that(sadly I doubt Nergal has all that much left in the pipes,especially considering these are supposed to be bughunt versions,not teasers).
What I find curiouser is that nearly non of the last version´s bugs were fixed.
Starting to think that there is some kind of developer curse on this game(which is a shame because if nothing else,Nergal of old was reliable).

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes