4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_305918

did the alpha released today for real somebody have it?
No, I am only testing actually. Helping Nergal out and see if there are any issues to the game and giving my report so all of his “loyal” patrons would get a clean game.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
I guess it's progress that there is even an alpha at this point. Will still play it when it's out in beta.

dreeeeee

Nov 28, 2017
I'm stuck with Sarah storyline,when i send her a message to her where she might come in the bathroom. Anyone can help me please?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hiya,
First off love the game.
Second the After dinner part when S says I hope M will turn around, dose M ever turn around and if so how do you trigger that?

Thx

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
Last thing I am going to post on the issue. He did indeed pull a Wootch thus far its been over 6 months since the last release. Before that he disappeared for like 8 months. [...]
I understand. But I don't think he pulled a Wootch. Wootch flat out abandoned the game deadass and didn't even give us a good reason, updating us years after skepticism blew through the roof - his Patreon is flagged for review but I think the excuse was something regarding a work-related injury? He didn't even return with an update to the game, just promises and mocked-up previews of the upcoming content update with Nessa in the car or something.

At least Nergal returned with a new build, and according to ZeroHerox12 (assuming they're not lying out of their teeth for some reason), it seems to be a big update. There's a huge distinction to make from there.

Also, I don't agree with the pledges making Nergal's case worse. You know what you are buying into when you pledge to someone, and you are responsible for your money. You should know better than to continue funding an endeavor you hold skepticism towards - nobody is forcing you to throw money at the project - plus, you should know of the risks when it comes to crowdfunding and abandoned projects. Hell, I would go far as to even say to cancel your pledges and re-pledge them when Nergal puts out a content update, would that not be a fair argument to make (with the goal being to mimic a "$ per content update" campaign)?

Why not request a refund or charge back the money if you are so bitter about the situation - you should have a legal claim towards a chargeback request ( ). According to , the chargeback dispute will be their issue to handle and will answer for the content creator, so all you would do is explain your case justly and see where it goes from there. Who knows, if you really want it, you could get your $120 back.

RedKnob

Jan 23, 2019
I understand. But I don't think he pulled a Wootch. Wootch flat out abandoned the game deadass and didn't even give us a good reason, updating us years after skepticism blew through the roof - his Patreon is flagged for review but I think the excuse was something regarding a work-related injury? He didn't even return with an update to the game, just promises and mocked-up previews of the upcoming content update with Nessa in the car or something.
You are right- technically Nergal is worse, because he is keeping up pretences, so his patreon doesn't dry up.
At least Nergal returned with a new build, and according to ZeroHerox12 (assuming they're not lying out of their teeth for some reason), it seems to be a big update. There's a huge distinction to make from there.
Too bad he never said that he is going away for half a year.
Also, I don't agree with the pledges making Nergal's case worse. You know what you are buying into when you pledge to someone, and you are responsible for your money. You should know better than to continue funding an endeavor you hold skepticism towards - nobody is forcing you to throw money at the project - plus, you should know of the risks when it comes to crowdfunding and abandoned projects. Hell, I would go far as to even say to cancel your pledges and re-pledge them when Nergal puts out a content update, would that not be a fair argument to make (with the goal being to mimic a "$ per content update" campaign)?
Why not request a refund or charge back the money if you are so bitter about the situation - you should have a legal claim towards a chargeback request ( ). According to , the chargeback dispute will be their issue to handle and will answer for the content creator, so all you would do is explain your case justly and see where it goes from there. Who knows, if you really want it, you could get your $120 back.
Let me get this straight: you think it would be better and easier for everyone involved, if Nergal was sued over what amounts to pittance, rather than have us call him a cunt on an internet forum?

Mar 18, 2018
Few days ago, he said it would be posted on Thursday for $10 backers,

then Thursday morning, he made a poll and said "the alpha's being posted very shortly"

it's been 16 hours, still not posted. This is actually so damn unacceptable.

Reactions: Aton

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I was a fan of this game, now Im just here for garbage smoked smores
To be fair I was never even really a fan of this game, I always thought it was so-so at best, however the bloodsports that go on in this thread are pretty satisfying, I do feel bad for the mods that have to deal with it though.

On the other hand you should have a look at their discord, one of the mods sole purpose on there is to cry about F95, its pretty great. My favorite part was when another mod said "They are unapologetic and will NEVER contribute financially to the project in any way whatsoever," while we have multiple devs on this site that have attributed most of their growth to this forum.

Between the both of those, I would honestly be happy if this game remains in the same loop in been in for the past 5 months.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Few days ago, he said it would be posted on Thursday for $10 backers,

then Thursday morning, he made a poll and said "the alpha's being posted very shortly"

it's been 16 hours, still not posted. This is actually so damn unacceptable.
I'm starting to think Nergal gets off on blue balling us.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
"They are unapologetic and will NEVER contribute financially to the project in any way whatsoever," while we have multiple devs on this site that have attributed most of their growth to this forum.
Nergal himself even posted here for a while leading up to .9 and seemed genuinely enthusiastic about interacting with the fans here, but stopped a while ago (I blame all the "Never Read the Guides" types getting on his nerves).

Reactions: Araumi
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes