4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Nergal has expressed appreciation for Chilly's work in modding, in that it kept interest in the game active during his hiatus, however none of the mods are "official" per se. They are simply fan mods, which include fan made character art regarding subjects, characters, and themes that Nergal has officially stated will not be in the official version.
OK, I was curious if this content would come out in future versions of the official game.

yowe

Aug 13, 2017
If chilly's mod still has that Mlp and loli, I'd rather not download it.

I play this game for the art of big busty mommies which GlassFish draws well as I know her art before... Not... That...

Seriously... Kimberly's daughter? Ugh...

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017

I play this game for the art of big busty mommies which GlassFish draws well as I know her art before... Not... That...

Then... don't? No one is pressuring you to do so. This is not the discussion thread for that topic, and even if it were, kink shaming is generally frowned upon.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
man this urban x life project is cursed huh? I can't think of a project like this where it is revived after complications and then that revival/spiritual successor also faces complications of the same nature....can you?

maybe final fantasy 15? the original project got scrapped, revived as 15, that took 10 years to come out and then nearly 2 years later, still isn't truly finished? thats kind of close

what we need is someone to create a spiritual successor to THIS game and then THAT guy gets hit by a car or something

actually what would be truly ironic is if urban x life makes a huge comeback all of a sudden

Reactions: QhazeLupe

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
man this urban x life project is cursed huh? I can't think of a project like this where it is revived after complications and then that revival/spiritual successor also faces complications of the same nature....can you?

maybe final fantasy 15? the original project got scrapped, revived as 15, that took 10 years to come out and then nearly 2 years later, still isn't truly finished? thats kind of close

what we need is someone to create a spiritual successor to THIS game and then THAT guy gets hit by a car or something

actually what would be truly ironic is if urban x life makes a huge comeback all of a sudden
Duke Nukem Forever, maybe? You can tell at what points in the game things got completely reworked to try and fit in with the current (at the time) trends; only difference is that DNF is utter garbage from start to finish, while the only thing 'bad' about this game is that it doesn't continue all the way through yet :p

yowe

Aug 13, 2017
I have issues with the sounds, I only hear music and that's it, a couple interactions but most (moaning and slap) don't work

Reactions: NODOGAN

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
DNF is a good one since it definitely went through multiple iterations, though really it and ff15 don't really count since it's technically all one game going through development hell

Those might be the closest though lol

First of all it's kind of a weird complaint since everything in the mod is optional? You can just choose not to pursue her?

But it's kind of a reference to the original urban x life. In that one, you could go full anal on the kimberly-"equivalent"'s daughter on day one pretty much. Actually in the original I don't even know if you could bang the mom at all I haven't gotten very far in that story. Either way that's technically more "faithful"

I wouldn't worry since nergal seems to agree with you. He removed any lolis/potential lolis from the original and even has a line in the game about not being interested in the girls at school

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i like the game. The creater needs a eest are break is ok with me no need getting burned out. Here's a little joke for you plues don't let ea get it because they screw every thing up those stupid ass big compiany shit's lol.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
is the game abandoned or what?
It looks like the code Trello was updated on the 18th for working on Donna's new progression, so Nergal might be trying to get back into the swing of working on this again. No word on the patreon page about it yet, though.

uncle sam

Nov 24, 2017
It looks like the code Trello was updated on the 18th for working on Donna's new progression, so Nergal might be trying to get back into the swing of working on this again. No word on the patreon page about it yet, though.

Is there a way to see the image on this trello link? I have created an account but couldn't see any image. It says it
Here for the art trello
Last updated 6th of September.

Is there a way to see the image on this trello link? I have created an account but couldn't see any image. Thank you.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Update on Nergal's Patreon.

"Urban Demons - Update
Hey all!
It's been a while and I wanted to give you an update for how things are going.

To put it simply they haven't been going too well recently. Mainly due to a swap in medication, things have been quite difficult. This resulted in a lack of productivity on my part unfortunately.

However it feels like things are beginning to gradually improve and today I felt like I actually had energy and motivation and I put it to good use by working on the project.

Being completely honest, working on Urban Demons has been difficult for a while. It's reached a point where I no longer enjoy working on it as much as I used to. As much I'd try for it not to, it's definitely affected the quality of my work. And I think that is one (among several) of the reasons why things have been affecting me.

My plan is to try and get the Donna, Kaylee and Neala progressions done, and while working on the Neala progression also progressing the underworld story to a point where an ending can be reached. This won't be one massive update, but separate ones.

After this Glassfish and I will be taking an extended break from Urban Demons to begin something new. That isn't to say we won't return to Urban Demons for some extra content we've discussed before (there's still plenty more of ideas that can be drawn up!) But we both feel the need to work on something different for a while.

What this might be at this point we are still discussing, but we certainly hope it's something you enjoy!

Until then I'll be doing my best and all I can to get these builds completed and out to you in as timely fashion as possible.

Thank you for continuing your support for us, even during this time. It is not unnoticed and it is very greatly appreciated!

- Nergal"

Personally, I'm glad to hear he's feeling better. I can't say I blame him for wanting to create multiple small updates instead of one large one, but that's me.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes