4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Gromlech

Jan 2, 2018
So I've near enough got everyone at max now, except for Sarah and Kimberly. With Sarah, I still haven't done the first text to have her meet me at the toilets, it says no text options. I've gone the BM route very early for her, has that maybe screwed something up. With Kimberly, I'm rank 3 with her I think and it's saying to go visit her house in the afternoon. I go in the afternoon to her house door and it just says the usual "I'm not going in some strangers house" thing, so dunno what's happened there. Anyone got any ideas what's happened with these two?
EDIT: Ignore the mention about Kimberly, it worked in the morning even tho the journal says afternoon. Still getting the Sarah error tho.

Ignore-Me

Mar 29, 2018
So I've near enough got everyone at max now, except for Sarah and Kimberly. With Sarah, I still haven't done the first text to have her meet me at the toilets, it says no text options. I've gone the BM route very early for her, has that maybe screwed something up. With Kimberly, I'm rank 3 with her I think and it's saying to go visit her house in the afternoon. I go in the afternoon to her house door and it just says the usual "I'm not going in some strangers house" thing, so dunno what's happened there. Anyone got any ideas what's happened with these two?
EDIT: Ignore the mention about Kimberly, it worked in the morning even tho the journal says afternoon. Still getting the Sarah error tho.
Pretty sure Sarah's blackmail route is bugged unfortunately, same happened to me in my BM playthrough.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
hi, first time playing this, how does inventory work, i have to flush the painkillers in the toilete, i press A for inventory, pick the painkillers, stand in front of toilete and what next? :D
pressing enter or space is just using WC, wtf?? :D

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
hi, first time playing this, how does inventory work, i have to flush the painkillers in the toilete, i press A for inventory, pick the painkillers, stand in front of toilete and what next? :D
It is no longer needed to flush the painkillers. Simply having them in your inventory is enough.

Not sure if you're using a walkthrough, but they are all outdated with the latest version. From what I gather, a lot of internal changes have been remade.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
the mc even says that you will just keep it on you for now, don't you read the texts?

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
im stuck with kimberly not sure if its a bug or i need to do something first the journal says i need to visit her house in the afternoon but i cant enter nor knock even tried it invisible

EDIT: i think kimberlys route is bugged cause i used the unlock all scenes cheat to check what it had missed i missed a few due to being able to skip them by doing her in the morning instead of actually doing what the journal told me to do like talking to her about sleeping over seems i cant get it to activate if i need to ive got a back up save if i cocked things up so i can replay her route again

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys! Do we have a walkthrough? If not, a question, for any scenes with characters, should I increase good or bad side? or both?

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys ... and sorry if anyone already asked and if it was answered but i got a error that shutdown the game when i go visit Neala its normal?! and some dialog missing for exmp: when i get babysited by the teacher i go straight to the end.

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
im stuck with kimberly not sure if its a bug or i need to do something first the journal says i need to visit her house in the afternoon but i cant enter nor knock even tried it invisible

EDIT: i think kimberlys route is bugged cause i used the unlock all scenes cheat to check what it had missed i missed a few due to being able to skip them by doing her in the morning instead of actually doing what the journal told me to do like talking to her about sleeping over seems i cant get it to activate if i need to ive got a back up save if i cocked things up so i can replay her route again
Mate idk if you solve that already but its just a text error you should visit her on morning not afternoon to keep going on her quest

Reactions: NyuNyu

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hi guys ... and sorry if anyone already asked and if it was answered but i got a error that shutdown the game when i go visit Neala its normal?! and some dialog missing for exmp: when i get babysited by the teacher i go straight to the end.
Considering Neala is not ready yet and thus doesn't exist in this version...Yes, it is normal, for now.

Reactions: BlackShade
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes