4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You mean her vids right? Then I'd agree that some are hit and miss, but she has amazing bewbs. It's the same reason I watched the first two seasons of Two Broke Girls. The show was garbage but I think Kat Dennings is hot.
I like 2 Broke Girls cause Kat Dennings is an hilarious actress, I don't like big boobs

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
For anyone worried about the patreon thing going on right now, Glassfish confirmed in one of her streams that she and Nergal have a backup plan in place in the event that the hammer gets swung at them.

U

User_305918

I do find it amusing that Nergal had the fun idea of a strip tease for Mrs. Amos in as a DLC and Chilly had an idea of the same thing but a naked dance show from her window.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I live in Asia and i saw Hitomi in real life once . She showed up in event with her best friend Anri Okita and another 2 actress Ruri Saijo and Nana Aoyama

Sep 24, 2017
Am I the only one that hopes that nergal got better at using RPGmaker? It has been awhile but I do remember there was always a bug fix x.1 or x.2 after every release. I am not trying to sound rude, but just worried.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
And i was asked Nergal about High School and he said he not working on it on 0.9 build . He said maybe he will update this on 1.0 update

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I've just seen Nergal update . Look like he will finish the game with old characters , no more new characters and 1.0 will be final version of this game . No Hitomi , Pegah , Mary , Neala stepmom or Chilly characters (i love them) . Even no more high school things .
Little sad for me
These are fan-made characters, there was never any chance they'd be in the main game to begin with.

comcen99

Jun 1, 2017
Just asking... Does glassfish's voice sound fitting as Sydney in the game? I know there's not gonna be any VA, just thinking what voice fits all those characters.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
These are fan-made characters, there was never any chance they'd be in the main game to begin with.
Wait Hitomi , Pegah , Mary and Neala mom are fan-made ? If i remember right they already showed up in database (not in case Neala mom but in dialogue) and some of them was mentioned on old trello page of Glass Fish . And on new Trello page Nergal listed Japanese milf and Indian milf on he DLC plan

D

Deleted member 40921

tbh i really want the extra DLC's to happen but i'm pretty sure thats a long way from now.

U

User_305918

It would be nice to play Chilly's new mod before I go to work. Which btw, no spoilers from anyone here that are just asking questions from where they are stuck on if this game does get released today and I am stuck in work when it is.

U

User_305918

Hey guys there is a poll going on at Nergal's page to select the first DLC character.

Some of which we are familiar with thanks to Chilly and have been mentioned before but there are a few others that are not mentioned in it. So far the principal is in the lead as the next possible DLC candidate.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes