4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
It's not like I have much choice in the matter, it's Nergal's game after all. He/she has full right to refuse to use anything that I added into the game via my mods, and can refuse any services I offer him/her.
It's just a supposed rumor . And i don't think he will comeback . From my last experience Nerrgal iss not a guy i can put my trust in him . Please keep doing your work

Edit : I think he is a man not a woman lol

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
If I remember right, you need to be doing things with her and have her phone number from her table.
Well . This all the things i do with her for now : BJ in store , doggy in kitchen , fuck with her daughter , BJ next in table . Did I miss something?

U

User_305918

We'll just have to wait and see. But if nothing turns up I guess we can continue this? Maybe? Or do some kind of spin off idea?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I was the one who had commissioned ScarlettAnn for the characters in Urban Demons (someone else commissioned for the MC though). I would like to continue and re-imagine the game using Scarlett's art and continue it's story, but I was unaware that Chilly had taken it up themselves.

Edit: here are Neala, Sarah and Lisa who are missing from Scarlett's image.
View attachment 73583
Wait, what. What do you mean by "continue and re-imagine" ?
Also, I really enjoy ScarlettAnn's artwork. I can tell they improved a lot since AZL started. Only things that irk me is the fact Dizzy became platinum blonde and Kimberly's features were captured kind of awkwardly.
Great job on the protagonist / Peter though, though this wasn't part of your commission. A lot more young lad with big ambitions, a lot less creepy asshole goblin.

...since you were generous enough to share the part of the commission ScarlettAnn didn't post herself, might you also be interested in sharing the set she did, though in full resolution? The one on her DeviantArt is kind of small...

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Onymous said:
Wait, what. What do you mean by "continue and re-imagine" ?
Also, I really enjoy ScarlettAnn's artwork. I can tell they improved a lot since AZL started. Only things that irk me is the fact Dizzy became platinum blonde and Kimberly's features were captured kind of awkwardly.
All I meant was that I wanted to complete/expand the story of the game (more levels/areas in the otherworld and normal world, plus add some new characters) and maybe reach a 'end' to it. I don't know what Nergal had planned for the rest of the story, so I would be just creating what I think could work. I also thought of expanding the MC's power and expanding the purity/corruption system so 10 heart isn't max (you would still get the 10 heart scene, but then another special scene would unlock at 20 heart etc).
I was considering getting Dizzy's hair colour changed as well as making tweaks to other characters to be honest. What do you mean in regards to Kimberly though? a bit unsure as to what you mean.

Onymous said:
...since you were generous enough to share the part of the commission ScarlettAnn didn't post herself, might you also be interested in sharing the set she did, though in full resolution? The one on her DeviantArt is kind of small...
I assume you mean the Urban Demon All Star post she made? I only have the individual character files for the game.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I assume you mean the Urban Demon All Star post she made? I only have the individual character files for the game.
Yes, she posted a low-res compilation. Whatever else you could share would be great, and you are pretty much the only hope of said whatever else ever reaching public eyes.
I was considering getting Dizzy's hair colour changed as well as making tweaks to other characters to be honest. What do you mean in regards to Kimberly though? a bit unsure as to what you mean.
IMHO Dizzy should keep the light brown color for the sake of variety, while Sydney should inherit her mom's platinum blonde color (unless your wish was to convey she dyes her hair a different shade of blonde).

About Kimberly (and what I say about this may sound really nitpicky, be advised), I guess my problem would be the fact ScarletAnn has some issues with ostensibly different faces, including racial features. Now that I take a second look, this would also apply to her iteration of Ms. Amos. Her Kimberly's face doesn't really give off the "Asian mom" look (if I can even make that claim seeing her only image with the eyes closed...), while her Ms. Amos' face doesn't give off the "black mom" look (she just looks too cutesy, I think?), which is something Glassfish' art actually did, despite the simpler lines/coloring.
She did a fantastic work on Ms. Jennings though.

Reactions: DiosDecay

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I'm trying to use RMVX ACE for adding some thing new . And i'm noob af . I don't know how to edit phone , like add option for send text for other character and get text from them(i need another tool or just RMVX for this ?)

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Onymous said:
IMHO Dizzy should keep the light brown color for the sake of variety, while Sydney should inherit her mom's platinum blonde color (unless your wish was to convey she dyes her hair a different shade of blonde).

About Kimberly (and what I say about this may sound really nitpicky, be advised), I guess my problem would be the fact ScarletAnn has some issues with ostensibly different faces, including racial features.
I am probably going to see if I can change Dizzy's hair colour, as it is too close to the moms and her hair colour was originally light brown.
I do recognise that the faces do looks quite similar with minor differences (I am probably more forgiving in that area than most), to be honest it took awhile to get used to seeing the Urban Demons characters in a different art style as I (as well as many others) are used to seeing Glassfish's art style for this game.
I am thinking about starting a tumblr page or patreon (mostly to fund commissions, still unsure about this option though) to keep anyone who is interested in this version updated, Still in communication with Scarlett about further commissions as well. But here is a image of Kimberly with her eyes open if you wanted to see.
kimberly.png

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Where does this stuff about Glassfish being Nergal come from? Seems very unlikely to me.
Dunno . I think they are same person from the beginning coz the fact both of them share a same interest with shota things (a kid with huge boobs milf) .

But why other think that ? I dunno
And sorry for my english

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Where does this stuff about Glassfish being Nergal come from? Seems very unlikely to me.
GlassFish posted a gif on her tumblr that appears to be of Mrs Jennings and Peter, and Nergal's patreon description has been updated recently

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Chilly can you teach me how you edit phone pls (like text for other and get text from them ? ) Coz you said you not doing babysitter anymore . I think i will help you
And i will find a way to deal with this high school stuff

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't want to teach anyone anything, I don't want any help at the moment, I don't want to work on anything right now. Please just leave me alone, my depression is hitting me really hard right now. Can't we just stop, wait, and see how this whole new Nergal situation is turning out?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
The transition scenes idea actually sounds pretty plausible to me, since AZL eventually got small bits of art showing the MC sleeping with his Mom/Sis/Aunt or being brought upstairs by Isabelle before the sex starts. So I wouldn't be surprised if Nergal wanted to add it to UD.

Now, about the possibility of him returning, I'm cautiously optimistic. The edited Patreon page is definitely a big thing since I remember him saying he kept that page un-deleted SPECIFICALLY to prevent somebody from making a new page to pretend that they're him. So it being edited implies that he's the one that did it, implying that he might have gotten his personal issues taken care of, implying he might return. It's no guarantee, but it's got me excited. It feels like when X game company starts teasing something and you're like "Oh man are they doing what I think they are?!"

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes