4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
God damn! That's excellent!

The gif of Mrs Parr reminded me of Mrs Jennings, and I thought that it looked enough like GlassFish's art so yeah this happened
View attachment 70331

I'm pretty sure you guys are supposed to give me gitfs not the other way around
Awesome! Helen Parr is great as well, but having it for this game is a nice bonus.

Oh, and happy birthday, Chilly. I'm not sure if it was yesterday due to timezones, but hope it ended up being better than it was to begin with.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
God damn! That's excellent!

Awesome! Helen Parr is great as well, but having it for this game is a nice bonus.

Oh, and happy birthday, Chilly. I'm not sure if it was yesterday due to timezones, but hope it ended up being better than it was to begin with.

It's still my birthday where I am lol

The new Mrs Jennings gif will be a babysitting scene by the way

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I feel as though she has plenty of babysitting scenes.
So only got 3 lol her babysitting version of her night fuck scene, babysitting version of her titfuck scene, and her babysitting version on her 10 Heart scene (which I made)
This is her first truly original babysitting scene
Mom has the most babysitting scenes, thanks to have 2 scenes with other babysitters and her Friday ride scene (she might have more on the way)

Your profile pic makes me want to make a titfuck scene for Desiree, like making that scene as one of the other requirements for freeing Meridiana like Fae Queen's gem and a naga's spit (my reasoning for the Snake Girl scene). Maybe you need a ghost's ectoplasm to save her as well. #RandomPlotIdeas

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends this may be weird to ask but is there a walkthrough am having trouble already getting a image for the lady to get the diy tools.

U

User_305918

So only got 3 lol her babysitting version of her night fuck scene, babysitting version of her titfuck scene, and her babysitting version on her 10 Heart scene (which I made)
This is her first truly original babysitting scene
Mom has the most babysitting scenes, thanks to have 2 scenes with other babysitters and her Friday ride scene (she might have more on the way)

Your profile pic makes me want to make a titfuck scene for Desiree, like making that scene as one of the other requirements for freeing Meridiana like Fae Queen's gem and a naga's spit (my reasoning for the Snake Girl scene). Maybe you need a ghost's ectoplasm to save her as well. #RandomPlotIdeas
Well aside from originality I guess you got me there. And that's not a bad idea, but I feel like one of the Succubi would be someone you receive an item from. But I think the idea for the Succubi was to be a guard right?

U

User_305918

Friends this may be weird to ask but is there a walkthrough am having trouble already getting a image for the lady to get the diy tools.
*faceplam* Check the "Help" folder. If it's not there then do this:
1.) Find Kaylee (either by asking Fred where to get DIY tools or the man in the store at the park when getting the bathroom key)
2.) Talk to her about the DIY tools that will trigger you to get a photo of your mom.
3.) Go home and interact with your computer, you character will get the idea of asking Kaylee for it.
4.) Talk to Kaylee for a computer cord (note it costs $10 so if you haven't taken the pic of mom in the shower and sold it to Larry for $30 on the first day, restart or advance the next day to do it)
5.) Repair your computer after getting the cord.
6.) Input the code "rosebud" into the computer to get $1000 (more codes are listed in the codex in the "Help" folder)
7.) Buy as many DIY's you need (you'll need 3) and use them all up before the end of the day. (mom and sisters peephole and the man in the park to get the key)
8.) Advance to night but don't go to bed, instead look into the peephole you made to take the pic.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well aside from originality I guess you got me there. And that's not a bad idea, but I feel like one of the Succubi would be someone you receive an item from. But I think the idea for the Succubi was to be a guard right?
I'm not sure about the succubus being a guard, maybe that is part of those story modders ideas? Do you have a link to were they posted all their ideas? I think it was it's own github link or something. The succubus scene I have set up so far just happens when you talk to one at the Demon Town, one will say Hi cutie, I could just eat you up and then that blowjob titfuck scene I posted before happens. But this is only for one of the succubi there, he other one turns into the angry facebook emote demon later in the game XD

@ChillyScholar sry i'm late but happy birthday broski enjoy the rest of your day. Enjoy the pic lmao x'Dx'D
That's not best girl Grandma Susie lol but for real thank you Master

U

User_305918

I'm not sure about the succubus being a guard, maybe that is part of those story modders ideas? Do you have a link to were they posted all their ideas? I think it was it's own github link or something. The succubus scene I have set up so far just happens when you talk to one at the Demon Town, one will say Hi cutie, I could just eat you up and then that blowjob titfuck scene I posted before happens. But this is only for one of the succubi there, he other one turns into the angry facebook emote demon later in the game XD

That's not best girl Grandma Susie lol but for real thank you Master
Well that was probably brought up like several months ago with the Succubi.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes