4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Chilly, you are a savior among us! Mind letting us know if we must start new game or can we start from previous saved game?

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I found the easteregg, the only problem is that It doesn't allow me to upload the image, what can I do? xD

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
First off I'd like to say thank you to @belmontking12 @duder1 @NotThatICare @CrimsonINCthe2nd and everyone else that helped me out with this mod via art or coding tutorials or whatever. And thanks to everyone waiting patiently for this mod to be released. Here it is in all it's glory. This RAR file should have all the necessary things needed to make all I did added into your game. Warning about 3 scenes, updated Neala pussylicking scenes do not have updated art and all use the same background cause of this, a new morning fuck for Mom doesn't have the image files needed, and my easter egg scene doesn't have it's image files ready either. However as I said the game will still play as normal when these scenes are found. Later once those image files are done I'll link them here later and you can just put that into your game's scenes folder and they will play normally. Speaking of scenes, whoever finds my easter egg scene first gets a prize! A scene of any character based on any scene! And when I said find it out I mean during normal gameplay and not in the test room, just screenshot the first text box that happens when you find it. Anyways in order to put this into the game just extract the rar file, drag everything in it to your game, when it says replace files press replace. Okay that should be everything you need to know. Enjoy.

Much appreciation for all the hard work into making new content and fixing stuff in this game. Thanks ChillyScholar and everyone else.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
@ChillyScholar Fantastic job with the mod! I have some issues with it tho, i cant seem to get any of the grandma scenes to work, always the same problem, Missing image file. Anyone else having the same problem?

Tomi06

Sep 18, 2017
Chilly youre the best! I waited this mod as the patches what nergal made. THX brother,Happy holidays!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar Fantastic job with the mod! I have some issues with it tho, i cant seem to get any of the grandma scenes to work, always the same problem, Missing image file. Anyone else having the same problem?

Did you make sure to start a new save file after downloading the mod? That is probably the issue

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did not, will try. Thanks for the fast reply and once again, thank you for the work that you put in to this mod!
This is my fault I forgot to mention in my original post that a new save is required in order to interact with new characters properly sorry I updated the post as soon as I realized that this was likely your issue

atm

Dec 15, 2017
my download freezes every time at 16%. do I need a paid account at mega to download this?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
my download freezes every time at 16%. do I need a paid account at mega to download this?
No other people have already downloaded it and shown me their screenshots it might be your wi-fi connection or it might be because too many people are downloading it right now and are overloading the server try again tomorrow when the link has less traffic, if it still doesn't work then I'd say it's a problem on your end

atm

Dec 15, 2017
update: using another browser worked. the browser with the issue was Vivaldi (a chromium browser). Maybe an issue with chrome and mega?

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes