Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Heyo guys!

I want to share something with you about my Urban Demons remake.

In this link you will find game's video sample with additional sound effects for the sex scenes and such. Please tell me your opinions so I can edit, make changes or delete the entire thing.

Whatever this is, it no longer exists.

papafrita23

Sep 24, 2022
People, a question, what is the correct path in the part of the forest with Neila that I have been stuck for a long time?

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
If you are asking for some of the images that are not included in the main game, such as the Principal, and the Cafeteria lady. Then the answer is yes. They do not belong to the original game, and they were not done by the original artist.

If that's not what you asked for, ignore my whole comment.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It bothered me that Ashley from WarioWare had a silly cameo in the mod that doesn't go anywhere, so I decided to make a scene for her. By making this scene I'm breaking my rule of only giving easter egg scenes to characters that GlassFish has drawn, so I must apologize for that.
Scene in spoiler because L0l1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Me, working on the new Wilhamena scene earlier: The guy looks too tall, it'll work for Xander in Cycle but not Peter for the mod
Me, now: Fuck it, Xander looks too short in plenty of older scenes because of Peter, Peter can look tall because of Xander for once!

Reactions: Zaiaku

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Me, working on the new Wilhamena scene earlier: The guy looks too tall, it'll work for Xander in Cycle but not Peter for the mod
Me, now: Fuck it, Xander looks too short in plenty of older scenes because of Peter, Peter can look tall because of Xander for once!
Man you are cursed. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but for evey scene you make for one game, it just transfers so easily to the other.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alternate Wilhamena Fuck.gif

The new updated/rotoscoped version of Wilhamena's standing fuck scene from the Urban Demons mod has been made. I'm not entirely happy with how this turned out, but I still hope you guys like it regardless.

Alternate Wilhamena Fuck (Cycle Version).gif

This scene was made specifically so a version of it could be used for my game Cycle. The coding for Wilhamena and Vivi's events are re-used in Cycle, but I can't re-use their original scenes because they were edits of GlassFish's original work for Urban Demons.

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
If you are asking for some of the images that are not included in the main game, such as the Principal, and the Cafeteria lady. Then the answer is yes. They do not belong to the original game, and they were not done by the original artist.

If that's not what you asked for, ignore my whole comment.
I mean new fan arts for the all the charcters are coming yet?

Jul 12, 2021
"Ok, I'm putting my foot down! I apologize if this comes off meaner than I intend, but no more talk about the official Urban Demons on this thread. I don't care if the thing is being remade or its a completely new game/sequel. I don't care if its real or not, all of this is causing Chilly some serious distress. The mod is over, he has no obligation to add the new stuff, especially since it looks like its on a completely new engine from the old one. If Chilly wishes to keep his eye on the official thread, that's his choice. I know you all are super hype for this, he isn't. Respect his wellbeing and mind by not adding more stress for him. Thanks from Belmontking12."

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes