4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

oJOK3Rx

Jun 13, 2017
How do you use the bct.sizer so i can get the game to fit my screen because i cant get it to work

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
How do you use the bct.sizer so i can get the game to fit my screen because i cant get it to work
I believe that if you open the game through bct.sizer.exe you can then just drag the sides of the window to resize it as you would any other window.
I'm not a 100% sure because I never use it myself nor have I researched how it actually works, but I believe that's all there is to it...
Test it and let me know if that works for you! :D
(@Pepé Le Pew please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Reactions: mate2k17

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You can do that or just right click in game and choose what size you want it to zoom to among other options.

Reactions: mate2k17

oJOK3Rx

Jun 13, 2017
You can do that or just right click in game and choose what size you want it to zoom to among other options.
Nothing happens the game always launchs the same size im not sure if im doing it correctly or it dont work

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Nothing happens the game always launchs the same size im not sure if im doing it correctly or it dont work
Yeah it'll launch the same size(I don't remember if it saves your settings and launches the new size or you have to adjust size each time)and once you are in the main menu or whatever you can just right click and adjust size(or stretch sides like said.)

Just make sure you are launch game from the bct_sizer instead of the game.exe in the game's directory.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it'll launch the same size(I don't remember if it saves your settings and launches the new size or you have to adjust size each time)and once you are in the main menu or whatever you can just right click and adjust size(or stretch sides like said.)

Just make sure you are launch game from the bct_sizer instead of the game.exe in the game's directory.
@klx seems to know what he's talking about. I'll leave this issue to you because as I said before, I'm not sure how bct.sizer actually works.

code debug.rename not working..
How so? debug.rename is the correct code, so it should work.
Can you give me some more info as to what is wrong with it?

wpokedsjdf

Aug 18, 2017
how to fix resolution of game ?
half of it open outside my screen and the goddamn thing cannot be dragged down
help please!

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 8211

Overview:

Urban Demons: Take control of 2 characters, one male, one female, who both have near death experiences in this rpg maker game. However it wasn't a divine miracle that saved them from an early grave, no it was something much more sinister. Now with seemingly new powers, they set out to fulfill their goals of domination. For the male simple domination of the women he lusts over, but for the female domination over her surroundings and eventually revenge upon the bitch who put her in this situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 04/08/2017
Genre: 2DCG, Shotacon, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Demons, Super Powers, Fantasy
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7 Public
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

In-Game Codes:

Changelog:
Patch Changelog:

Fix for Dialogue Square:
Download Link(s): - -
Fan Made Patch: /
0.7 public 1
Patch should no longer cause movement to be locked!
(You must use the game from this thread to add the patch then extract the patch and overwrite everything.)

(thanks to @SmurfyBlue for the patch!)

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
"ERROR LOADING Dialogue Level: 2. For scene: sydney-changing"
How can I solve this one?
Would you happen to be running the game through a Applocale or System Locale?
This is a problem @Genixs was having a while ago so maybe he can help, because I could for the life of me not figure out what was causing it and he said something about that he ran the game with a App/System Locale and that when he stopped doing that the game started working better if I remember correctly.

@Genixs you up for helping someone with a similar problem you had?

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

Hey all,
There's not an easy way to say this, but I'll brutally honest and rip the band aid straight off, I'm qutting. After the 0.8 has been released on Friday I will no longer be updating at all.

This will come as a shock/surprise to many of you, but it's been a long time coming in some ways. I have a lot of personal problems at the moment (and I intend to keep them that way, personal), and this cannot be my focus. So to avoid leading people on, I'm letting everyone know now, STOP PLEDGING BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH.

One day I may return to finish these projects, but I don't see it happening any time in the near future. The UD 0.8 build is still happening for Friday as planned, and I'll try my best to bug fix any issues that arise as soon as possible.

A massive thank you to my patrons for their support, and I hope they can accept my sincerest apologies.

- Nergal

Antimage

May 9, 2017
A new announcement - UD 0.8 would be the last update, Nergal is retiring (indefinetly) due to some personal reasons.

Tldr - No final NZL or UD.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Wow... I can't believe it's gonna end.
I can't actually post anything on his patreon anymore because... you know, he blocked/banned me from posting.
But I do have a message for him, although I doubt he'll ever see it here (If anyone would be so kind as to pass on my message for me? ;D)
----
Very sad to hear this. I hope you can sort everything out and have it all work out in the end. But, you've created some very good games and I think you'll always be remember for the quality of the games you have made!
----
And yes, I do believe that Nergal has always had quality in his games, because even if he had a bit of a mess in one release it would be fixed by the next, which is something even some AAA games don't/can't do!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I've run through a System Locale.
Well, try it without.
Because as I understood it from @Genixs it got better when running it without!
Let me know if that actually works for you or not, because I only have a single case where this happened and only a single example of it getting "fixed" so-to-speak. So I need the data! XD

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes