Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
IC123 Here's the text. As you added slurs for Ms. Jennings, I thought you meant the raceplay kind. So if the words used in the Alison scenes are too rough, feel free to change them.
I occasionaly enjoy raceplay however I deem it unfit for the game due to the fact that there is no way to turn it off. I meant slurs as in just insults. I had ethnic slurs in a previous game mod version however I deleted it all due to the fact that it was too old a version to play with. I'll see if anything you made it usable for the story line. If not, then best thing to do is just to implement it yourself.

All you need is to pirate the VX ACE engine which I personally got from here:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I occasionaly enjoy raceplay however I deem it unfit for the game due to the fact that there is no way to turn it off. I meant slurs as in just insults. I had ethnic slurs in a previous game mod version however I deleted it all due to the fact that it was too old a version to play with. I'll see if anything you made it usable for the story line. If not, then best thing to do is just to implement it yourself.

All you need is to pirate the VX ACE engine which I personally got from here:
No worries, the slurs can be replaced! Sorry I'm still making you do the work. I don't have time right now, but I could re-do it tonight my time!

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018
Hi, sorry for the lack of repli I fell very ill and was having trouble getting back to work on the mod.

We should set up a data-sharing area to coordinate our work, I can help and share any info or pictures I have if you want.

Reactions: villany

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Will you include a way for Mrs Jennings to fully and openly leave her husband for our protag, like openly telling her husband how much he failed as a man?
I'm hoping it's not forced, though. I prefer Mrs Jennings making her husband raise our protag's kids.

Reactions: villany

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
IC123 Was my dialogue able to be edited with "Slut" instead of said slurs? Or do I need to redo them for you?
Also, any progress? Wish we had grope scenes. Free Use is amazing lol

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
IC123 Was my dialogue able to be edited with "Slut" instead of said slurs? Or do I need to redo them for you?
Also, any progress? Wish we had grope scenes. Free Use is amazing lol
I thought you were going to make a dialogue for the scenes, not the pre and post fucking dialogue. I also thought it was going to be a whole story that revolved around the playground, or her bed, or her first floor homes where you actually talk to them.

This is just too short and unusable, since most of all the actual sexual encounters are already prefaced with at least 3-5 lines of text.

What you should do is instal the engine, open it up and start writing, then it can be added in, this is just too short and uncohesive. Sorry. No luck.

HOWEVER.
I have been debugging Dizzy and added her Total Corruption Scene, Simply fuck her at your home at least 3 times either by babysitting or when she is talking to your sis, Neala and a little bit of Sarah and Kimberly and Jennings. Mostly exhibitionism after their Total Corruptions.
I honestly won't be adding any new content or plot line or story due to the fact that I want Xal to do it. I have said this before and I will say it again. I usually only debug and add edits of scenes and pictures.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Geez, make one post after *coughyearscough* and suddenly everybody's all hyped up again?!
Then again if Chilly were to post again, I'd probably spam him, too...

IF ONLY SOMEONE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD.
The Dizzy-apartment was annoying, that's why I optioned to move the 'apartment' women into the new nearby Condo. I had this whole plan about getting them in there, making a choice between getting the women to either leave or stay with their families, that whole thing with Pito, all these wonderful depraved actions... and just burnt out. I still refuse to open the game for any reason - even looking at the assets makes me feel unwell.

And scene dialogues are horrible - coming up with unique things to say 5 different times for 13 different women, then do it again after they've been fully corrupted... it's tricky, to say the least. Not to mention having to write nearly 12 different scripts for the difference scenes (touch, bj, sex, tf, anal, 10-heart, corr. versions, etc.) and it's quickly apparent why the dialogues repeated so often - it's just too much to handle on top of everything else if you do it haphazardly.

In any case, I'm glad you're still involved with it - lolis have never been my thing, it's an easy flag to make at the start of the game, and just add a Conditional Branch to every event that has a possible Loli scene:

IF LOLI = ON, nothing changes, enjoy your scenes.
IF LOLI = OFF, no loli for you, dialogue is slightly different.

luca d

Sep 15, 2021
Roight roight, I think I fixed mostly everything concerning Kimberly. You can now TC her and her daughter (though there are only three animations implemented for her I believe), Amanda should now permanently use the new busts I hope.

Park milfs should also work and I have added 3 more scenes to enjoy for Lisa, one is a missionary, one is the bed laying one and the other should be a doggy style fucking (I just copied it all from fnf).
Lisa Total Corruption at night, simply fuck her once or twice in her home after fucking in the toilets once or twice.
Sarah Pito NTR should work properly and the flow should remain the same. Even if you totally corrupt her the scenes won't work at home without NTRing pito or kicking him out. (For now

Ms Amos should also work and be able to get TC'ed. The story for her ain't really there, except for "wow she hot, let me corrupt daughter to make her mom love me and kick her husband/boyfriend".

Mrs Jennings has now a new home sequence for when TC'ed, you know like "hey I cook naked infront of my husband because my little master ordered me to" stuff.

The map restriction to visit the appartments should be gone, but idk if you'll be able to do anything there I haven't play tested neala or dizzy that much.

Fair warning. I have taken up the mantle of Total Corruption = Exhibitionism. I mean to be honest it was already deeply seeded (hehe get it?) within the based mod, like "hey mom gets naked after TC" or "oh hey mrs jennings gets naked after tc and yard magic" or "hey the parkmilfs sure love to be without clothes while in the park toilets or in their homes".
Therefore I have expanded this anywhere and everywhere. After you TC a milf they get permanently naked, even around strangers. Like in shops, parks, school (unless you choose otherwise thats the only cavein I give, however I have added a little bit more content for those who like it when milfs are naked 24/7 during the class)
You might say that this is stupid however considering the MC can make anyone hypnotized and basically is a demigod shota, I think it doesn't mattter. Plus it's fun.

I am also toying with the idea of showing the player the correct way to be at places through signs and warnings. Maybe even color the warning signs to represent different milfs.
Since the phone menu is busted, I would like to place instead it on the map near the milf areas (area 51 milf pussy ayyy), for instance it would be a text prompt that is updated after each successful action, like it would say "to Progress fuck this milf this way at this time at this day because she is there" overlord gave me this idea through me debugging kimberly, to be honest I don't know how I haven't thought of it yet.

I will edit this post if I fix more stuff.

Tomorrow I think I'll work on neala and MAYBE dizzy. Probably not both.

Full game, no need to do anything except download and unzip:
hey man, I couldn't download the file, it keeps saying like virus detected and I've done everything to free it and it won't work

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Geez, make one post after *coughyearscough* and suddenly everybody's all hyped up again?!

The Dizzy-apartment was annoying, that's why I optioned to move the 'apartment' women into the new nearby Condo. I had this whole plan about getting them in there, making a choice between getting the women to either leave or stay with their families, that whole thing with Pito, all these wonderful depraved actions... and just burnt out. I still refuse to open the game for any reason - even looking at the assets makes me feel unwell.

And scene dialogues are horrible - coming up with unique things to say 5 different times for 13 different women, then do it again after they've been fully corrupted... it's tricky, to say the least. Not to mention having to write nearly 12 different scripts for the difference scenes (touch, bj, sex, tf, anal, 10-heart, corr. versions, etc.) and it's quickly apparent why the dialogues repeated so often - it's just too much to handle on top of everything else if you do it haphazardly.

In any case, I'm glad you're still involved with it - lolis have never been my thing, it's an easy flag to make at the start of the game, and just add a Conditional Branch to every event that has a possible Loli scene:

MY SUMMONING WORKED! I KNEW USING THE NECRONOMICON WAS A GOOD THING!

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
hey man, I couldn't download the file, it keeps saying like virus detected and I've done everything to free it and it won't work
IS there a way for you to just, ignore it? I mean I wouldn't add a virus unless it was already there.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019

I get it. I get this whole post on a spiritual level.
It has made me sick to my core to open it for a year or two.
But taking a break from it made me able to appreciate the progress others have made and I still haven't written a single play_scene dialogue that was made by me (I just steal from fnf).

But honestly I wish you to come back, what I did that made me REALLY wish to return is replaying the core UD game that was complete until the end.

Last edited:

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Alright I messed a bit more with the scenes, I have added the naked handjob routine, now you can ask at the start of the day for sex ed if you have enslaved the school and made everyone be naked (I only implemented the scenes for this rule variant since I am too lazy to make scenes that are only clothed or not).

I have added a new routine for the toilets for all the milfs except kimberly.
Almost everyone works as they should except for the cafe ideas I think, Neala and Donna.

Alot of new scenes were added to be used and abused (like 6-7), alot of kissing, groping of tits and assess.
Just keep finding them, inviting them home for babysitting and of course their own homes. Eventually you'll trigger the total corruption scene and you'll get the new scenes.

I will post it on mega again, if you get a false positive I got no clue how to help.
I think I will take a break from posting here for a few days to regenerate my depraved brain.

And there's a full save that should work just fine.

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Alright I messed a bit more with the scenes, I have added the naked handjob routine, now you can ask at the start of the day for sex ed if you have enslaved the school and made everyone be naked (I only implemented the scenes for this rule variant since I am too lazy to make scenes that are only clothed or not).

I have added a new routine for the toilets for all the milfs except kimberly.
Almost everyone works as they should except for the cafe ideas I think, Neala and Donna.

Alot of new scenes were added to be used and abused (like 6-7), alot of kissing, groping of tits and assess.
Just keep finding them, inviting them home for babysitting and of course their own homes. Eventually you'll trigger the total corruption scene and you'll get the new scenes.

I will post it on mega again, if you get a false positive I got no clue how to help.
I think I will take a break from posting here for a few days to regenerate my depraved brain.

And there's a full save that should work just fine.
OMG GROPING AND KISSING I COULD HUG YOU

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Ms.Taylor is completely missing....i guess
Nah you just need to find her outside her appartment in the morning.

For some reason it was made like that. You can't corrupt her unless you find her complaining about I assume her bf infront of her appartment.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes