Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Grandma has been fixed and you can enter her room again. Do like you did last time, but in case you need a refresher:
  • Download Map111 from below, move it to your game folder, unzip.
  • Open the DATA folder.
  • Scroll down to find Map111.rvdata2, and delete it.
  • Move the new Map111 into the Data folder.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks, but I have some questions
the locker room key how do I use it?

when using the coruction on the mother the dinner scene is spoiled

Where is Corompe to Sydney scene?

At some point, the teacher did not rise from 20 after the class scene in the house Peter?

Very good mod, I hope the next version

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, but I have some questions
the locker room key how do I use it?

when using the coruction on the mother the dinner scene is spoiled

Where is Corompe to Sydney scene?

At some point, the teacher did not rise from 20 after the class scene in the house Peter?

Very good mod, I hope the next version
You don't need to use the locker room key, it's an automatic item thing.

How do you mean, it's spoiled - like, doesn't work, doesn't animate...?

Corruption to Sydney scene (like Total Corruption) hasn't been done yet, mostly because I don't really know what to do with her right now. I've been working / waiting on 9.2 to drop of the actual game so I can mod that instead.

I can check about Mrs. Jennings' tutoring, but I haven't played / tested her route for a while now, so it may take me a bit to figure it out.

you remind me please what are the types of those you will never do?
Scat, loli, weird insertions (like nipple-fucking), and I'm pretty 'meh' about anything else. If there's a big outcry for it, I'll see what I can do; otherwise, it's staying out of the mod (for now).

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
the animation is fine after an error message comes out and the game closes, then that always happens with the dinner scene

having the key to the locker room and going to the room to change girls at school, he keeps telling me as if I did not have the key

hm87sa

Apr 1, 2018
Hello! First of all I have a problem where I just can not get further in the story of mom and that with Fred or Kevin. because of the info for the magazines.
Can someone give me a hint? because more than hey bor can not say :-(

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
the animation is fine after an error message comes out and the game closes, then that always happens with the dinner scene

having the key to the locker room and going to the room to change girls at school, he keeps telling me as if I did not have the key
The reason for this is that there's literally nothing worth doing in there - no sex scenes, very little dialogue, and it's mostly just for show at this point. Once I get my brain wrapped around the mapping issues (so close, I can feel it!), I'll be making a sewer system that sprawls the city and links up to various places, like the locker rooms.

Hello! First of all I have a problem where I just can not get further in the story of mom and that with Fred or Kevin. because of the info for the magazines.
Can someone give me a hint? because more than hey bor can not say :-(
If you're using the downloaded version on the front page, I'm pretty sure they're still not fixed - I'd have to check. Read back a few posts, other people had the same problem and I had quick fixes for that, along with a progression list.

hm87sa

Apr 1, 2018
The reason for this is that there's literally nothing worth doing in there - no sex scenes, very little dialogue, and it's mostly just for show at this point. Once I get my brain wrapped around the mapping issues (so close, I can feel it!), I'll be making a sewer system that sprawls the city and links up to various places, like the locker rooms.

If you're using the downloaded version on the front page, I'm pretty sure they're still not fixed - I'd have to check. Read back a few posts, other people had the same problem and I had quick fixes for that, along with a progression list.
Hey Xalenda
thanks again for the note just look through the forum have your date fixed date found and now works with Fred :)

Thank you !

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Looking forward to see how this mod progresses. Just wanted to voice my support for your efforts and I wish you the best of luck.

hm87sa

Apr 1, 2018
@cyweraaa hm there I am also already tried the mother (10) bring into the game that one just keeps the group sezene but has not been until now. I'm just going to try it with the teleporter if you get what.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@cyweraaa Check the earlier posts in the thread, there was a simple hot fix in there that hasn’t made it into the OP yet.

@hm87sa As far as I know, only threesome scenes with Mom in my mod is the one with Mrs. Jennings, which happens after school.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Totally normal, pretty much the only change I kept with their names. The first version I released had all of their names changed to something else, but it got waaaaay too confusing for me to remember who was who. ;D

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@cyweraaa Upon further reflection, what you may be experiencing is a change made to the school afternoon event page. If / once you progress with Mrs. Jennings enough (to the next multiple of 5 (5, 10, 15, etc.)) she should break that loop and start the next one.

I’ll be sure to triple check all this for the V0.5 of my mod.

**EDIT**

Votes are tallied, and looks like the G.Milf is staying in! For those of you who voted against her inclusion, do not worry: I’ll find a way to appease you... somehow.

meninomaluco

Sep 14, 2017
i tried talk with fred/kevin for the diy tools or the chillies but doesn´t seems to work, every time he only talk if i´m good or not i can´t pass mom hj scene , i tried redownload and a new save but it´s the same he only presents me larry and nothing, i don´t know if i´m missing something or it´s a bug

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes