VN Ren'Py Onhold Urban Demons 3D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
lets not jump ahead of time. i think its better to let OP start with it, and after each release we can discuss what can be next or not. if we put too much pressure it can make OP stressful and then nothing gets done. first he need to make the prologue, and thats almost identical to the original, up to the accident. then we will get more ideas and give suggestions.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You could greatly improve Ms Amos by using Monique 7.

This, for example, looks just like her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
there are some black girls in my new life from beggar of the net that could be a good referece for you for ms amos hair
Tags, i really don't thinked about that, because I see people don't like somethings, so, i will pretend make a game with all the fetish we can find but all the people like or not bother much, loli is out, bestiallity too, pregnant? I don't think will be a problem with that. Beggar have great womans, i will try to see what i can improve comparing.

lets not jump ahead of time. i think its better to let OP start with it, and after each release we can discuss what can be next or not. if we put too much pressure it can make OP stressful and then nothing gets done. first he need to make the prologue, and thats almost identical to the original, up to the accident. then we will get more ideas and give suggestions.
You're right, take a time, and see how advance, mean time i will share the models and try to improve them, change clothes, hair and more, all of you take note about your ideas and see them in a future.

You could greatly improve Ms Amos by using Monique 7.

This, for example, looks just like her:
Charming, i will look for her, and the hair style is just perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

valer

Apr 29, 2017
Dreams of Desire de LewdLab has good art to inspire some models, also Dual Family use models pretty fine from Gumdrop games, see it can help you and of course take your time, you are starting aniway look the movement that you do with this awesome idea best of the luck for you in this project

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
Hahaha, MC always have it a huge dick, that's what womans see in him the first time and get shocked, but can look for a better size, just need something to guide me.
yeah I think a normal size for a shota character would be good because almost every shota game on here has an MC with a huge dick. It defeats the purpose of having a shota character IMHO.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
If you have to age him for some, but he has to have the magic meat stick. That's what gets all the ladies to want him so bad. Thats the story, and please get rid of the other world. He could just get visited in a dream by an angel (that really is a succubus in disguise) Well here a big thumbs up!!!!

You can go Dreams of Desire BIG, or MAX Big on BB

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
You can even create the story with amos daughter,she was one of the main character due her amos was introduced to MC but she was totally ignored.
unlike wootch and nergal,you can create a story where amos is sexually frustrated and desperate due to useless boyfriend and on the other hand MC and amos daughter will get intimate with each other and MC being magnetic pervert(lol) makes amos daughter more and more involved in being intimate until amos finds both of them doing it.
and due to sexual frustration amos gets sexually attracted to MC and then the path of being voilated by MC will start...

IN future then you can add how MC was also attracted to amos but her daughter was the only way towards her leading to mutual stuff of enjoying each other or MC totally turns her into toy.

later their will be lot of space for being in love or being total pet of MC for amos plus Daughter and MOM threesome scene for Amos will also be open...:FeelsGoodMan:

i hope this will useful somehow

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Dreams of Desire de LewdLab has good art to inspire some models, also Dual Family use models pretty fine from Gumdrop games, see it can help you and of course take your time, you are starting aniway look the movement that you do with this awesome idea best of the luck for you in this project
I play all the games you say it and i'm agree, they could be a good inspiration. Thanks to all of you for the suggestions. I not promess a game in the mean time but I'll try to give an update almost everyday.

You can even create the story with amos daughter,she was one of the main character due her amos was introduced to MC but she was totally ignored.
unlike wootch and nergal,you can create a story where amos is sexually frustrated and desperate due to useless boyfriend and on the other hand MC and amos daughter will get intimate with each other and MC being magnetic pervert(lol) makes amos daughter more and more involved in being intimate until amos finds both of them doing it.
and due to sexual frustration amos gets sexually attracted to MC and then the path of being voilated by MC will start...

IN future then you can add how MC was also attracted to amos but her daughter was the only way towards her leading to mutual stuff of enjoying each other or MC totally turns her into toy.

later their will be lot of space for being in love or being total pet of MC for amos plus Daughter and MOM threesome scene for Amos will also be open...:FeelsGoodMan:

i hope this will useful somehow
Indeed, is interesting and almost complete, the game don't have a demo and nothing so, anything can happen, maybe like a side story in the same game, but the amos daughter will be changed a bit and maked a little more bigger because no much people is into loli.

Here MC with new hair style and different colors and penis sizes.

valer

Apr 29, 2017
Here MC with new hair style and different colors and penis sizes.

Better the second one for two reasons, the MC in the original game was brunette so for a referense to the fist game keep that in comun, now the second one penis would be nice, is big and the milfs and teens who gonna saw him, has the point to be amused or shock in the first moment

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is a suggestion for the "prologue part", before the accident.
why not make his penis normal sized. but after the accident it grow bigger.
part of the mystery! :)

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Better the second one for two reasons, the MC in the original game was brunette so for a referense to the fist game keep that in comun, now the second one penis would be nice, is big and the milfs and teens who gonna saw him, has the point to be amused or shock in the first moment
I have two renders more, but when i tried to edit the comment ,don't let me, one of them is a dick more bigger and the other is like a joke, a dick almost than big like MC. Just in case you are wondering, the second render will be then.

Your ideas are really good, i will remember that.

Finally some renders, lets see if you like the models. The sister don't have vagina because was giving me some troubles, also, daz don't take some hair styles and clothes, so i have to change the hair style to a ponytail, you can say if you liked or not. When i has a little time i will do mom and Nerela or whatever was her name.

Reactions: MystZER0 and valer

valer

Apr 29, 2017
Thats would be awesome but the other two boys is too may huge, better with this idea of the prologue the two you send before will be good and the hair excellent. Other idea is that in nergal's version, you to make mom your lover you need a drug of something like that. I think that better would be that feel in love "naturally" because is a lonely woman (no husband) this would be diferent to other games.

Finally some renders, lets see if you like the models. The sister don't have vagina because was giving me some troubles, also, daz don't take some hair styles and clothes, so i have to change the hair style to a ponytail, you can say if you liked or not. When i has a little time i will do mom and Nerela or whatever was her name.
That's are awesome, nice work, I love Mrs Jennings (I think) the last one so much. Very acurate with the sister busty but not too much, and Ms Amos is great as equal, again great work.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Really? The boob sizes are good? The gravity? All small details count. I was thinkin maybe Mrs Jennings have boobs too much huges. For you is okay?

Reactions: valer

valer

Apr 29, 2017
Really? The boob sizes are good? The gravity? All small details count. I was thinkin maybe Mrs Jennings have boobs too much huges. For you is okay?
Well more criticism then, the sister is good like that is young and busty excelent.
Ms Amos (the second one) Boobs very big, maybe a little less bigger, but with the close they compressed an they see very huge (if you use the traditional yellow dress) and Mrs JJennings for me is great, yes gravity no its a big deal, but if you prefer a littl more small its okay.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is a game, so for me the gravity is good. but if we are serious about it, its not realistic. but in a game i think its great.
for the size, i would like a tiny bit smaller for the sister. for the other 2 ladies, i agree with valer.
so far the rendering are great. keep it up! :)

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Changed a little her boobs and the hair, I don't convenced at 100% about the dress, but i let you decide that. Now i will re-render the sister and give her a little less boobs.

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
This is like dream come fucking true. Great fucking job. But please dont make the girls with monstrous boobs, they will be bigger than mc, especially two last renders of ms jennings?

valer

Apr 29, 2017
Changed a little her boobs and the hair, I don't convenced at 100% about the dress, but i let you decide that. Now i will re-render the sister and give her a little less boobs.
I don't know either with that dress, but keep going try other things and when you find the one you liked do it. Maybe some short skirt life office ones and a cleavage very pronounced in her bluse, will be better