VN Ren'Py Onhold Urban Demons 3D

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think any 3dcg remake is on firmer ground if they establish/imply that the MC is a middle school, junior high or even early high school student. The 2d game got away with implying that the MC is super-young, because the graphics are more cartoonish and over the top. A realistic looking 9-11 year old boy is going to look pretty creepy imo.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Says on hold but it's clearly takin along time to get it back...soon it will get the abandoned tag ._.

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
one question i dont find any link to download. where to download??
There is no game for this version of the game. Someone ages ago made models for a 3D version and then slowly vanished from the site. The images aren't even up any more. This game was abandoned and then for some reason the abandoned tag was removed.

Reactions: Rize
Sep 5, 2017
Hey guys,

I know I posted some screenshots years ago showing my project. Alot of bad things has happened since there. But I intend on revisiting this idea and re-learning all of the tools (ue4, blender, daz studio, etc.) I do not have the original files from years ago so I will have to start from scratch.

1) Are people still interested in this?
2) I believe patreon has changed their rules since then. Is straight shota even allowed on there?

When there's sufficient progress on my project I may make a separate thread, perhaps some kind of 'devlog'.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Hey guys,

I know I posted some screenshots years ago showing my project. Alot of bad things has happened since there. But I intend on revisiting this idea and re-learning all of the tools (ue4, blender, daz studio, etc.) I do not have the original files from years ago so I will have to start from scratch.

2) I believe patreon has changed their rules since then. Is straight shota even allowed on there?

When there's sufficient progress on my project I may make a separate thread, perhaps some kind of 'devlog'.
Your idea isn't bad, sure looks interesting, with a few fixes here and there it can turn into a good modded game.
Just don't try to make something too different from the original, ( like models and other things, some people were complaining that a shota game without a shota was weird, you get the point right )

about Patreon, those Shota/lolicon/incest content aren't allowed, a few games slipped away from the rules but 3D models will never be allowed.
(Patreon is getting less and less free about games)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys,

1 yes, i am very still interested

2 patreon is not reliable as it used to be. have you thought about subscribe star?

Sep 5, 2017
Your idea isn't bad, sure looks interesting, with a few fixes here and there it can turn into a good modded game.
Just don't try to make something too different from the original, ( like models and other things, some people were complaining that a shota game without a shota was weird, you get the point right )

about Patreon, those Shota/lolicon/incest content aren't allowed, a few games slipped away from the rules but 3D models will never be allowed.
(Patreon is getting less and less free about games)
Thanks for your reply. I'm not making a modded game. I'm making a completely original 3D game inspired by Urban Demons. I will try to put together a technical demo by the end of the month so you'll get a better idea.

1 yes, i am very still interested

2 patreon is not reliable as it used to be. have you thought about subscribe star?
I've never heard of subscribe star so I'll look into it.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys,

Oh, man, my interest hasn't faded even a little since you created this thread.

Yes, Patreon has changed their rules but there are other alternatives like Ko-fi and Subscribestar. Also, please keep it shota :( We are severely lacking good shota games.

Reactions: Rize and Joyous