VN Ren'Py Onhold Urban Demons 3D

Sep 5, 2017
Oh, man, my interest hasn't faded even a little since you created this thread.

Yes, Patreon has changed their rules but there are other alternatives like Ko-fi and Subscribestar. Also, please keep it shota :( We are severely lacking good shota games.
Thanks but I didn't create this thread Luckzor did.

Keep it shota and busty and I'm all for it.
As long as it's still a smoll shota and curvy milf i'm hyper interested
Those are my intentions. The women will be busty.

Oooooooooohh,
I wish you a good luck with your game man!
I will be waiting for your news soon :)
For the past several weeks I've committed an ample amount of time learning the unreal engine -- which is an industry standard game engine rife with state of the art features. My familiarization with this invaluable tool has been progressing steadily.

Ultimately I'd love to make an open-world 3D game ala GTA/Breath of the Wild. But such a complex type of game would require professional-level proficiency with various tools (i.e.: ue4, blender, etc.) Evidently acquiring such competency will take some time. I firmly believe that the smart approach would be to first make simpler games, and as time progresses and with adequate support, succeeding games will progressively be more advanced. Being overly ambitious with a game with an endless development cycle appears to be commonplace around these parts and I would hope to avoid such a pitfall.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Yep, it's the best you avoid big games if you're still learning and Working alone because my friend tried to make a Game similar to skyrim, he worked over 6 months going 19 hours per week and he wasn't even close to finish the map.
It takes more than skill to make huge games, you need a entire team to do that.

Last edited:

Trentroy

May 25, 2023
Does anyone have all the scenes with pegah and the grandma? It got deleted long ago I’m just trying to get a video of that or even all the scenes