Upcoming Game: Projekt Melody A Nut Between Worlds

Oct 30, 2018
Hot off the presses, the popular CB/Twitch streamer has revealed an official adult game based on herself.
Being developed by Big Bang Studios - / (if they start to paywall update posts)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on what she said about it in the reveal CB stream -
- The first release will be early in the new year
- The team has a roadmap of content updates over 2 years
- Eagerly want player feedback, there'll be plenty of polls for content suggestion etc
- None of the "VShojo" girls (a twitch group which Melody is part of) will be in the game
- No VR support at launch but might be added later
- No word on fetishes/tags, but likely pretty vanilla

Last edited:

reaperentertainment

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Damn I would have loved to see silver or zen in the game as well. Both have huge tits and are very pretty. Mel should do some lore on how she was created and what she was created for. As she states she is a ai

Reactions: Shirogane Ryouko
Oct 30, 2018
Looks like they've already update.
Mel alluded that there'll probably be an AMA with the Devs at some point in the coming weeks, she might drop some more solid info in one of her next CB streams.
1640129423981.png

Oct 30, 2018
The ; responses on the 28th Dec.
If I had a twitter I'd ask something, but I assume they're only going to answer softballs at this point in development.
1640294891689.png

Oct 30, 2018
Huh, as a Projekt Melody fan I am somewhat interested even if this probably won't include my kinks.
I'm in the same boat, amigo.
I imagine that this game will be almost exclusively vanilla stuff, Mel herself is a pretty vanilla camgirl (though, that's more due to CB's draconian ToS than anything else), so anyone expecting anything risqué might be setting themselves up for disappointment - but it also might be too early to tell at this stage, the devs want feedback/suggestions for content etc.

One fetish she did sort of cryptically suggest could be included is impreg/preg. Mel's done that sort of stuff on stream a couple of times and it is a fairly vanilla (and popular) kink. The anons on /pmg/ seemed to like the idea when it was brought up. Aside from that, we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Asia Argento
Oct 30, 2018

Dev Q&A is up; Lots of vagueries and softball questions, as you might expect at this stage.

The one interesting takeaway that I had is that they're doing two separate releases - a "sandbox" release and an "official" release.
The sandbox release sounds more like a test environment they'll update frequently (monthly or bi-weekly) to test out new content, gameplay mechanics, animations etc. On paper this is pretty cool, it allows patrons to see and experience aspects of the game fairly consistently and get a smoother feel for how the game is progressing, at the cost of narrative context.

But we'll have to wait and see.

Oct 30, 2018
They got and put out a wallpaper as a thank you bonus ( )
They're also doing the first round of "user suggestions" with the higher tier backers.
1641773997184.png

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
the alpha build 0.6.9 is out is we can get an upload

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Interesting. Know of her from Lost Pause/Noble, but cant say I know alot. I always saw her look as a work around to directly lewd Neptunia without directly taking from the IP. She looks like a direct cross between Plutia and CPU Purple Heart as to not draw lolicons but to keep Nep fans into the concept with edits to keep it unique.

I am interested to see how it goes. Mel seems like a fun concept from what i have seen so i can only imagine the ideas that might be in the game, including Femdom as she seems the type to want to put Femdom in her game which the simps would love haha