Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
if only TGO had like 6-8 women, it would be perfect :p
Had the same thought back then... So let's meet at the middle and say 7 would be optimal ! :p:love:
It will lead to pointless groupsex scenes as we got in ToN.
Sadly that is exactly what I'm afraid of too... like in TON it starts at around 60%... and it never ends ! :LOL: Sure patreons dictate the way things will roll... but to be such simps is just pathetic... haven't learned their lesson yet that " too much of heaven will bring you under ground ! " :ROFLMAO: Not that I expect anything from fapmasters... but NLT could say from time to time that " hold yer horses ! " :KEK:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Time to see what'll happen 1st : F95 melting itself on constant "updating" jankyness or TGO crashing the entire internet on release tomorrow
As they say early bird get's the worm... :LOL: But do not fret... I don't think the interweb is in any imminent danger... maybe this site is :LOL: Mostly due to it's own " upgrades " :KEK:

Reactions: Midnight Knight

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Time to see what'll happen 1st : F95 melting itself on constant "updating" jankyness or TGO crashing the entire internet on release tomorrow
this is bound to happen lol, people won't be able to even post the 'spamming gif of pressing f5'

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
With the release being tomorrow- I made a quick arbitrary list of the girls ranked before I know anything about them in game:
Melissa
Andrea
Heather
Erica
Kimberly
Lillian
Nellie
Callie
Chloe
Ella
Judy
Hannah
Interested to see if everyone has a similar favorite going into it.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
With the release being tomorrow- I made a quick arbitrary list of the girls ranked before I know anything about them in game:
Melissa
Andrea
Heather
Erica
Kimberly
Lillian
Nellie
Callie
Chloe
Ella
Judy
Hannah
Ella
Erica
Judy
Chloe
Hannah

Would be my top 5.

Melissa just outside and the rest anywhere.

Andrea would be bottom by a distance.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Melissa
Andrea
Heather
Erica
Kimberly
Lillian
Nellie
Callie
Chloe
Ella
Judy
Hannah
Melissa
Andrea
Callie
Erica
Nellie
Kimberly
Chloe

rest are meh..

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Melissa
Andrea
Callie
Erica
Nellie
Kimberly
Chloe

rest are meh..
For my selection... I like big Tits and big Butts so..
Callie
Heather
Lillian
Kimberly
Andrea
The rest ? I would not kick them out of bed for eating crackers!!!!
I'm looking forward to another serial saga from NLT, (much like a TV show where you can't wait until the next episode every two weeks) Good Good work it will be fun to start this new season. Thanks

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Season ?!? This will end around 2024 spring with biweekly updates... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
And it hasn't even started... YET ! 12 hours or so to go... :p ( Ladies and... :LOL: ladies... ) Gentlemen start your engines ! ;)

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
1638421808484.png

This looks so freaking good! Less than 10 hours. Can't wait to play. (If this F95 shithouse didn't crash first. I literally need five try to post this comment).

Reactions: OMID RJ

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
The fact that people can actually imagine Heather (a character who actually looks about the same age or younger than the new MC) as the MC's biological mother shows how desperate and delusional those craving cartooned scenes of mother-son incest can be in extremis. :rolleyes: The Oedipal complex is obviously an irresitable drive in many. :eek:

Last edited:

ss069

May 22, 2017
it will be scene mc with madalyn (TON), sister cathrine (lust epidemic) ,and new nun (TGO) in future harem scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote