Ren'Py Upcoming Game: Kingdom Of Lust

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
BANNER-PATREON (2).png

Developer :

What's the game about?
Set In the medieval era, Kingdom of Lust is a story of young Prince who lives a life of pleasure with a carefree attitude. To him, the world is something to enjoy, as are the girls in the local tavern. His family look at him and wonder if he will ever make anything of himself. Well, after some life-changing events, the answer to this question is about to be known. Will he become what his family hoped he would or what his family always feared? Take the Prince through life of choices that will determine not only his fate, but the fate of many others....

When will the game release ?
Well, It will take a while.... So follow us on twitter or join our discord for progress reports.

How many characters will there be?
The first update itself will feature around 19 characters including MC....

How many routes/endings will this game have?
We have planned 2 main routes/endings....for now

Is it sandbox?
Yes

Protagonist?
Male

What resolution will the game be?
4k for patreons and 1080p for public

Will there be animation?
Yes...From the first update itself our game will have animations in it...

Genre Planned : 2dcg, Animated, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Adventure, Big Tits, Blackmail, Corruption, exhibitionism, Female Domination, Footjob, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Humor, Harem, Incest , Lactation, Lesbian, Multiple Endings, Milf, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, mobile game , Point & Click, Pregnancy, Romance, Sandbox, Sexual Harassment, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, voyeurism.

MC-ROOM.jpg

ENTRANCE.jpg

GARDEN-HALLWAY.jpg

Elizabeth (1).png

Elizabeth-N.png

Catherina.png

Catherina-N.png

Some Final words : Well that's enough tease for you guys,...If you like our stuff and would like to know more, follow us on twitter and join our discord server for updates on our progress....We will be uploading other locations and characters on our twitter and discord server...So stay tuned...
And also let us know what are your thoughts on this game....

Last edited:

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I really like your characters looking forward to seeing more from this.
I think you can also post some things here in this thread too... It will make a consistent momentum and it will spread more in the community as you share things.

Good Luck

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I really like your characters looking forward to seeing more from this.
I think you can also post some things here in this thread too... It will make a consistent momentum and it will spread more in the community as you share things.

Good Luck
Thanks for advice...I will do that

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
19 characters right off the bat? And animated? Wow!

May I ask if the characters' storylines will be force-linked between them or if they will be independent? i.e. to advance 'Jessica''s plot, you need to advance a bit of 'Christina' plot beforehand... I ask that because I'd personally rather focus on characters I'm interested instead of being forced to do some questline for A to advance B's questline - especially so if I'm not interested at all in A.

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
19 characters right off the bat? And animated? Wow!

May I ask if the characters' storylines will be force-linked between them or if they will be independent? i.e. to advance 'Jessica''s plot, you need to advance a bit of 'Christina' plot beforehand... I ask that because I'd personally rather focus on characters I'm interested instead of being forced to do some questline for A to advance B's questline - especially so if I'm not interested at all in A.
Well I wouldn't say it will be completely independent....But it won't be forced too. You will get it when you play it...

Reactions: sexypeanut

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I love the art style. Good luck, and don't forget to apply for the game developer tag so we can shoot the shit in the dev forum.

Reactions: Royal Fantasy
Jun 25, 2018
Tie between Princess Jane and Catherine for me so far. Artwork looks hot. Harems and incest are my bread and butter, so I can't wait to see the game in action. Good luck getting it up and running!

Reactions: Royal Fantasy

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys, We have started uploading progress reports on our server.....