[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Share Unpaid Up-and-coming writer/proofreader/semi-programmer

Meltor

Nov 27, 2020
Skills:
- I am an advanced English user. I'm not a native speaker but I've been learning English for about 20 years now, so I can work as a proofreader.
- I consider myself to be an up-and-coming writer. I will link a 3000 words script and you can check my potential for yourself.
- I graduated a computer science college, so I'm a programmer with a diploma. I am applying however for a writer/proofreader position that can also help with programming, since I haven't actually programmer a game start to finish.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord 100%: Killovolt#1611. If you want to recruit me for your project add me to your friends on discord and we can talk there.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I understand each project has its own difficulties to overcome. I prefer shared revenue, split equally but this can be negotiated. I can accept upfront payment.

Availability:
- full time. Gmt+2 and can work all day. I'm looking to join a project asap so it will be first came first served.

Work Samples:
-

Additional comments:
- If you like my work sample and wish to join hands in creating a game together then add me on discord. I promise to dedicate 110% of myself for the project I join. I promise to elevate even further your game. Thank you for your time.