Xsyaufm

Feb 14, 2021
is there any way to bypass the 5,000,000 resource limit from the dungeon? or is there a cheat that uncaps it or something? the only thing between me and completely ruining the flow of the game is the cap and I want to see how big number can get
City Enchantress can add 50,000,000 to limit.
Research "Ace up the Sleeve" can increase limit by 1%.

Xsyaufm

Feb 14, 2021
Some bugs:
  • City Enchantress bonus described as "x10 Base Carry Capacity", but actually it gives x11 multiplier.
  • "Ace up the Sleeve" research bonus described as "+10% limit", but actually it gives +1% to limit.
  • 1 - DungeonEnemies.rpy, $ heat += 0.2 * ngmod - Thunder Plains biome bonus to heat doesn't work if ngmod == 0
  • 1 - DungeonEvents.rpy, $ circle1 = WeightedChoice([..., ("heartevent" , npcchance), ("skullevent" , npcchance)]). Should be heartchance/skullchance, I believe.
  • 1 - DungeonEvents.rpy,
Code:
"Amazon Mode Mining (+[gen3:,]  {image=crystal.png}, -50%% Current HP and MP)":
    $ hp -= int(hp*0.2)
    $ mp -= int(mp*0.2)
actually costs 20%% Current HP and MP, nor 50%%.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ballistic 9029

Xsyaufm

Feb 14, 2021
Found another tricky bug.

When you leave Golden Land biome by defeating the boss biomemodifiers is set to 0, so the next biome modifiers can be assigned.
However, you can leave Golden Land biome with "Fairy" unique positive event. In that case biomemodifiers remains unchanged and next biome modifiers is not set. If you leave next biome by defeating the boss, the next biome modifiers will be removed.

This means, that some values will be changed permanently.
E.g.:
Golden Land 1 > Fairy > Golden Land 2 > Boss defeated - goldcampchance and heartchance permanently decreased.
Golden Land 1 > Fairy > Nightmare 2 > Boss defeated - npcchance permanently increased.

Same problem with "Chasm" skullevent.

Last edited:

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
why are yall mad? im praising the work....you know a complement? recognition of work well done? and a simple desire to see such skill go to a pure yuri game (vagina on vagina)
while i agree we need more yuri games but we need more of this type to so its not the thread

MazeRain

Oct 21, 2017
I know there is a cheat menu in game already, but here's a list of cheats you can use anywhere in the console:

Use these commands by copying them and entering a value at the end.
This isn't all the available things you can do, i might update to include more.

DescriptionCommand
-Currencies
(gold)gold =
(crystals)crystals =
(enchanted crystals)ecrystals =
(ore)ore =
(iron)ironingots =
(platinum)platinumingots =
(thorium)thorium =
(emerald)emerald =
(adamantite/adamantium)adamantite =
-Daily income
(daily gold)dailygold =
(daily crystals)dailycrystals =
(daily enchanted crystals)dailyecrystals =
(daily ore)dailyore =
(daily iron)dailyiron =
(daily platinum)dailyplatinum =
(daily thorium)dailythorium =
(daily emerald)dailyemerald =
(daily adamantite)dailyadamantite =
-Battle values
(hp)hp =
(max hp - resets after run)mhp =
(attack damage)atk =
(mp)mp =
(max mp - resets after run)mmp =
(defense)defe =
(critical chance)crit =
(critical damage)critdmg =
(evade chance)evade =
(enemy hp)ehp =
(enemy attack damage)eatk =
(heat)heat =
(n-th spell cool-down, remove [] when typing command)espell[n] =
(bombs)bombs =
(swiftness potion)alchemist10b =
(mana potions)alchemist11b =
(Cosmic Pyramid Cube - the biome/event shuffle thing)enchantress17b =
(loots bags)bags =
(chests)chests =
(shop price)gen[n] =

n corresponds to item, but not directly to the ones that are displayed so try changing multiple gen[n]'s (remove the [] in the command)

Some of these commands might not work if you don't have the required upgrade or don't meet the prerequisites, but I haven't tested that far.

Might update this with more commands in the future.

Reactions: haooni
Jan 8, 2020
I enjoy this game so much,
I made a little mod that allows you to upgrade infinite weapon upgrade branches in bulk.

It's my first mod and my coding skills are pretty basic, but i think i managed to do a decent job. The calculations are being made outside of renpy "layers", which makes them very fast, definitely hundreds times faster than autoclicker.

Game version 1.0.2, probably not gonna be compatible with future versions if there will be any.

I didn't fix any bugs by the dev I found along the way, like some locked upgrades are available for buying anyways, scrambled ingot discounts, etc., but when you're at the point where you make billions of resources in one dungeon run it doesn't really make much of a difference, and that's pretty much where this mod is useful.

Installation is the usual, from the archive, just drop the "mod" folder inside the "game" folder and launch the game.
Inside the upgrade screen, choose newly appeared sub-branch with the upgrade material icon, then change the amount of material you wish to spend with the adjustable slider above the buy button and press Buy.

Please note, that even though the mod is relatively fast, when it comes to very large amount numbers like 11+ digits, weak systems still can experience freezes while calculating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I enjoy this game so much,
I made a little mod that allows you to upgrade infinite weapon upgrade branches in bulk.

It's my first mod and my coding skills are pretty basic, but i think i managed to do a decent job. The calculations are being made outside of renpy "layers", which makes them very fast, definitely hundreds times faster than autoclicker.

Game version 1.0.2, probably not gonna be compatible with future versions if there will be any.

I didn't fix any bugs by the dev I found along the way, like some locked upgrades are available for buying anyways, scrambled ingot discounts, etc., but when you're at the point where you make billions of resources in one dungeon run it doesn't really make much of a difference, and that's pretty much where this mod is useful.

Installation is the usual, from the archive, just drop the "mod" folder inside the "game" folder and launch the game.
Inside the upgrade screen, choose newly appeared sub-branch with the upgrade material icon, then change the amount of material you wish to spend with the adjustable slider above the buy button and press Buy.

Please note, that even though the mod is relatively fast, when it comes to very large amount numbers like 11+ digits, weak systems still can experience freezes while calculating.

That's really awesome, and something I tried to code myself but couldn't figure out how to make the price scaling consistent. Would it be alright if I added this to the game moving forward and added you to the credits?

Jan 8, 2020
That's really awesome, and something I tried to code myself but couldn't figure out how to make the price scaling consistent. Would it be alright if I added this to the game moving forward and added you to the credits?
Wow, really didn't expect that! Of course it's alright, I'll be honored.

And also a little bit anxious, knowing that this is something that I made mostly for myself at first, on my knee in a couple of days between work, hence the code is not as fleshed out as I'd like it to be for a release. There's definitely a room for optimization,
and I could go on about how anxious I am about my code (though I always am, probably even when I shouldn't be), but hey, it works pretty well, and I made sure the prices are as accurate as in vanilla game. Unless you're able to do it yourself, maybe I will make some improvements to my code a bit later, but no promises.

But right now I need to do one thing, and that's to actually play the game. Thing is, I really like to play my H-games in some kind of "power fantasy" way, which includes never caring about the lack of resources by maxing everything out at the beginning when it's possible, and to do it legit way... mostly. Like I totally never froze my day and morningevent counters before maxing out every upgrade, heheh :Kappa:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Wow, really didn't expect that! Of course it's alright, I'll be honored.

And also a little bit anxious, knowing that this is something that I made mostly for myself at first, on my knee in a couple of days between work, hence the code is not as fleshed out as I'd like it to be for a release. There's definitely a room for optimization,
Anxious? It looks great and clean too. Especially the UI elements.
You've probably seen my coding, right? Mine is extremely amateur - I don't even know how to do what you've done using classes and variable bars like that :ROFLMAO:

Jan 8, 2020
Anxious? It looks great and clean too. Especially the UI elements.
You've probably seen my coding, right? Mine is extremely amateur - I don't even know how to do what you've done using classes and variable bars like that :ROFLMAO:
Well I couldn't tell if your coding is amateur because it pretty much looks like a clean RenPy, which is a really good thing for consistent and bug-free gameplay. That is, unless you make the bugs yourself, like
I can only guess how this happened, like maybe you added the cost variables earlier with early game ingot discount, then added late game ingots and upgrades for discounts, and also later added two last maids, and after all that maybe forgot to change the discounts in cost variables, tho that's just a guess. But based on that guess, if your code is not amateur, it does seem a little bit rushed, but forgive me if I'm wrong :HideThePain:

What I mostly meant by consistent and bug-free is, mixing renpy and clean python can sometimes be dangerous and give unexpected and inconsistent results like I saw in some other games here. Mix up one "if", bypass persistent variable checks and suddenly player can cheat his way through rollback function and dupe his numbers. It's not cheating if it's a game mechanic :WeSmart:

:geek:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
But based on that guess, if your code is not amateur, it does seem a little bit rushed, but forgive me if I'm wrong :HideThePain:
The reason there are a lot of mistakes in all of my work is that I'm often very sleepy and lethargic due to a sleeping condition where I don't get as much restorative sleep as I need. Just as an example, I had ten hours of sleep today and I'm totally zonked out today, I could fall asleep right now and it's only late afternoon.
So it can be hard for me to focus, particularly later in the day, causing me to make a lot of small mistakes. It doesn't really matter how much time I spend on it if my brain isn't in the right place.
It is what it is :sleep:

Jan 8, 2020
The reason there are a lot of mistakes in all of my work is that I'm often very sleepy and lethargic due to a sleeping condition where I don't get as much restorative sleep as I need. Just as an example, I had ten hours of sleep today and I'm totally zonked out today, I could fall asleep right now and it's only late afternoon.
So it can be hard for me to focus, particularly later in the day, causing me to make a lot of small mistakes. It doesn't really matter how much time I spend on it if my brain isn't in the right place.
It is what it is :sleep:
Damn... and I thought it's bad for me as I mostly always sleep for 9-10 hours and still feel sleepy all the time, but when I locked in on some task it doesn't really affect my focusing abilities THAT much... I think.
That sounds really rough, and to be able to finish a whole bunch of games with this condition sounds like quite an achievement to me. I even feel ashamed for my lazy ass finding excuses for not being able to finish anything when I look at people like you :HideThePain:.
Hopefully there's ways to combat your sleeping condition and I hope it can be better for you. And much love and appreciation for all the entertainment you provide for us ❤

On the other note. there is a problem with my mod, kinda. I played the game a bit, and finished uhh... you know, just casual 1000 floors in one run :whistle: Before that run I had about 11-12 digits of everything, and after that numbers skyrocketed to 22+ digits. This is a problem, because my while loops can't handle this much calculations even with my modern CPU. I literally waited half an hour for calcs to be completed, and they would be eventually, but I just gave up in the end. And that will be the case for every upgrade for MC, Seraphina, Hazel and Mirabelle that doesn't have percentage based cost multiplier like Ophelia's and Emi's upgrades have.

I believe there's no real way to solve it as the amounts can really go to infinity, but there a few ways we can go about this:
  1. Simple one, forget the percentage slider and just add some buttons based on just the amount of times you want to buy the upgrade. I assume that's what you tried to do at some point, seeing there's unused "Buy 5x" button in the game files. This will still be quite tedious for the player to buy larger amounts without an autoclicker.
  2. Leave it as it is right now, but limit the maximum amount of digits it will calculate to around 10-11, and notify the player about it when they reach those numbers.
  3. Same as the second one, but give the player a choice, something like a screen with a warning, input field for custom limit and an OK button which when pressed will create an autosave before making a change to the variable. Quite immersion breaking, this one.

4. Become a fucking senior developer engineer and figure out an algorithm to calculate numbers much more efficiently. Probably not happening?..

5. Just forget about this feature altogether. I guess it is kinda satisfying to see large numbers go up?.. but seriously, just how much stats do you really need? And I guess it's an H-game first of all, not a fully featured and fleshed out dungeon crawler, although it is very fun.
If we don't talk about the last one, then I can give it a shot with #4, but it's a long one so I wouldn't count on it. The first three are pretty simple and I can do it pretty fast. And even then, I can still leave a mod here with a different mechanic for those who need it.

Either way, I'm leaving this decision for you to make :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Damn... and I thought it's bad for me as I mostly always sleep for 9-10 hours and still feel sleepy all the time, but when I locked in on some task it doesn't really affect my focusing abilities THAT much... I think.
That sounds really rough, and to be able to finish a whole bunch of games with this condition sounds like quite an achievement to me. I even feel ashamed for my lazy ass finding excuses for not being able to finish anything when I look at people like you :HideThePain:.
Hopefully there's ways to combat your sleeping condition and I hope it can be better for you. And much love and appreciation for all the entertainment you provide for us ❤

On the other note. there is a problem with my mod, kinda. I played the game a bit, and finished uhh... you know, just casual 1000 floors in one run :whistle: Before that run I had about 11-12 digits of everything, and after that numbers skyrocketed to 22+ digits. This is a problem, because my while loops can't handle this much calculations even with my modern CPU. I literally waited half an hour for calcs to be completed, and they would be eventually, but I just gave up in the end. And that will be the case for every upgrade for MC, Seraphina, Hazel and Mirabelle that doesn't have percentage based cost multiplier like Ophelia's and Emi's upgrades have.

I believe there's no real way to solve it as the amounts can really go to infinity, but there a few ways we can go about this:
  1. Simple one, forget the percentage slider and just add some buttons based on just the amount of times you want to buy the upgrade. I assume that's what you tried to do at some point, seeing there's unused "Buy 5x" button in the game files. This will still be quite tedious for the player to buy larger amounts without an autoclicker.
  2. Leave it as it is right now, but limit the maximum amount of digits it will calculate to around 10-11, and notify the player about it when they reach those numbers.
  3. Same as the second one, but give the player a choice, something like a screen with a warning, input field for custom limit and an OK button which when pressed will create an autosave before making a change to the variable. Quite immersion breaking, this one.

4. Become a fucking senior developer engineer and figure out an algorithm to calculate numbers much more efficiently. Probably not happening?..

5. Just forget about this feature altogether. I guess it is kinda satisfying to see large numbers go up?.. but seriously, just how much stats do you really need? And I guess it's an H-game first of all, not a fully featured and fleshed out dungeon crawler, although it is very fun.
If we don't talk about the last one, then I can give it a shot with #4, but it's a long one so I wouldn't count on it. The first three are pretty simple and I can do it pretty fast. And even then, I can still leave a mod here with a different mechanic for those who need it.

Either way, I'm leaving this decision for you to make :coffee:
So I guess the best solution here would be making the bar change the amount purchased, up to a limit of 100, instead of the amount of materials used, up to 100%.

beyondrepair

May 8, 2018
Seeing the [Completed], was about to download and play from start to finish but seeing the dialogue just now, should I just be patient for some potential bug fix patches first?

Jan 8, 2020
So I guess the best solution here would be making the bar change the amount purchased, up to a limit of 100, instead of the amount of materials used, up to 100%.
This is almost perfect solution, I don't know why I didn't think of that and I feel so fucking stupid :LUL:

Well, here it is. Slider now adjusts amount of level-ups, with the maximum of 100 levels. Works perfectly, and the code is much cleaner too! Maybe you would wanna use the functions inside your future projects, so I tidied up a little :)

And those who REALLY want to break the limit can open the console and change maxbulk value to any number they like! I advise not to go above 8 digits though, as even on modern CPUs the game will freeze up for a few of seconds calculating 10 million levels for most of the upgrades.

Actually, here's two versions: one comes with bug fixes inside of pricecalculations function, and the other comes as it is in the vanilla game release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Jan 8, 2020
Seeing the [Completed], was about to download and play from start to finish but seeing the dialogue just now, should I just be patient for some potential bug fix patches first?
Unless you have some kind of severe perfectionism or something, you won't care or notice anything. The game plays great and is a complete product, the imperfections are unnoticeable unless you really dig them up, and even then they make little to none difference for the gameplay.

LokoDmas

Apr 28, 2020
just a suggestion, it would be cool if protag had armor for the final fight or recieved at some point for exploring the dungeon, don't need to do it, it was something that crossed my mind while playing.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes