Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Aww, that's a shame. Would've been a fun easter egg, especially since the convo doesn't really make much sense unless their names are identical :')
For the default names of "Lily" and "Linden", the line still makes sense. "Lily" and "Linden" are names that make sense being derived from "Lilith", in the same way "Bob" and "Barb" are derived from "Robert"/"Barbara" (which are etymologically the same name, just "Robert" is "masculine" while "Barbara" is "feminine").

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
For the default names of "Lily" and "Linden", the line still makes sense. "Lily" and "Linden" are names that make sense being derived from "Lilith", in the same way "Bob" and "Barb" are derived from "Robert"/"Barbara" (which are etymologically the same name, just "Robert" is "masculine" while "Barbara" is "feminine").
What I meant the convo wouldn't make sense, if you changed the MC's name to anything that has nothing to do with the name Lilith.
Never said that Lily or Linden have no etymological connection to the name Lilith.

Bobblobs62

Jan 26, 2019
Congrats on completing and thanks for making this game. Really enjoyed my time with it and looked forward to every update, checking every now and then. Great stuff! Gl with your other stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Jan 13, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/6 - Hangouts Emi.rpy", line 1198, in script call
    call dareend
  File "game/2 - Manor.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call morningevent from _call_morningevent
  File "game/2 - Guidebook.rpy", line 665, in script
    if dg1 == "Claimed" and dg2 == "Claimed" and dg3 == "Claimed" and dg4 == "Claimed" and dg5 == "Claimed" and dg6 == "Claimed" and dg7 == "Claimed" and dg8 == "Claimed" and dg9 == "Claimed" and dg10 == "Claimed" and dg11 == "Claimed" and dg12 == "Claimed" and goblinvaginal == 1 and naughtyimp1 >= 1 and yulisex >= 1 and sgs >= 2 and dungeogoals == 12:
  File "game/2 - Guidebook.rpy", line 665, in <module>
    if dg1 == "Claimed" and dg2 == "Claimed" and dg3 == "Claimed" and dg4 == "Claimed" and dg5 == "Claimed" and dg6 == "Claimed" and dg7 == "Claimed" and dg8 == "Claimed" and dg9 == "Claimed" and dg10 == "Claimed" and dg11 == "Claimed" and dg12 == "Claimed" and goblinvaginal == 1 and naughtyimp1 >= 1 and yulisex >= 1 and sgs >= 2 and dungeogoals == 12:
NameError: name 'dungeogoals' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call dareend
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\ast.py", line 1845, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24042401+nightly
Unveiling the Unknown 1.0.0
Thu May  2 21:20:57 2024
Triggers on attempting to open the "Dungeon" part of the guidebook once it is complete.

May 25, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call dareend

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call dareend
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\ast.py", line 1845, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24042401+nightly
Unveiling the Unknown 1.0.0
Thu May  2 21:20:57 2024
Triggers on attempting to open the "Dungeon" part of the guidebook once it is complete.
I've seen a similar error after resetting the dungeon with Juggernaut. It seems there's a few typos in the scripts which cause crashes.

Mine was in "9 - CommonEvents.rpy", and the problem was it was looking for "naughtyimp" when what it intended to check was "naughtyimp1". Adding the missing 1 fixed the crash.

Here it's looking for "dungeogoals" in "2 - Guidebook.rpy", not finding it and crashing. My guess is you can fix it yourself like I did, just open that file with notepad (if I recall you can even click it right from the game) and add the missing n: "dungeongoals". Then just restart the game and it should work.

Reactions: Random Necromancer

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
This game was awesome, happy to have discovered this game only after being complete, lucky.
My favorite characters in the game were Seraphina (for obvious reasons) and Ophelia (I love Tsunderes because they treat you coldly, but after they start to love you, they are very warm... and I really like characters with platinum hair and purple eyes, for me they are the most gorgeous combination).
Thanks and you on your next game.

MoonlightHarvester

Jan 22, 2024
This game was awesome, happy to have discovered this game only after being complete, lucky.
My favorite characters in the game were Seraphina (for obvious reasons) and Ophelia (I love Tsunderes because they treat you coldly, but after they start to love you, they are very warm... and I really like characters with platinum hair and purple eyes, for me they are the most gorgeous combination).
Thanks and you on your next game.
You should write a review for the game with a favorable rating for the developer, and detailing a bit more what you like and what you dislike, because the developer interacts more with the audience and he takes the time to read some of the comments.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1714931715744.png

Game is releasing in 48 hours!
It'll have a 15% launch discount for those interested!

In the meantime, I'm going to be working on a big patch to fix all the bugs, add Steam cards, emotes and backgrounds, and hopefully add Steam achievements too.

Even though I've already started working on my next game, if the game sells really well, I'd also happily do an encore patch adding in extra content. There's a certain dragon girl that wasn't added for instance :whistle:

rasdaw

Feb 2, 2024
View attachment 3605820

Game is releasing in 48 hours!
It'll have a 15% launch discount for those interested!

In the meantime, I'm going to be working on a big patch to fix all the bugs, add Steam cards, emotes and backgrounds, and hopefully add Steam achievements too.

Even though I've already started working on my next game, if the game sells really well, I'd also happily do an encore patch adding in extra content. There's a certain dragon girl that wasn't added for instance :whistle:
Is there going to be anything added on top of what we currently have or is it just for those interested in steam related stuff?

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Found a bug I think in version 1.0

In the dungeon, while in the Molten Crag biome, I got a random event about stumbling into a hall of mirrors. One of the options was to use Fire Storm to get out. When I did this, the biome's "Fire Storm is always active" was overridden with the event's fire storm that expired after the expected 3 turns.

Small thing but thought I would point it out.

TomQuintett

Jan 8, 2023
I'd also happily do an encore patch adding in extra content. There's a certain dragon girl that wasn't added for instance :whistle:
Dragon girls are my favourite! I think I'm going to buy it on release but I will wait with actually playing until you decide if there will be extra content or not, so pretty please let us know when you decide!!

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Finally got around to finishing the game and exploring the post-game content and yeah, this is without a doubt one of the best eroge I've ever played. Fantastic art, great writing & an engaging story overall. 10/10 would recommend

The only things I'd want from the potential extra content encore patch are pregnancy for the other maids, the ability to add pregnancy belly "clothing" after completing the pregnancy hangouts, the sheer lace lingerie as a permanent clothing option for Lilith & the ability to put Lily in Lilith's old Demon Queen dress as I feel none of the outfits actually suit her status as the Demon Queen. Of course even if you never add any of that, it wouldn't change my mind about how much I love this VN.

Bravo TwistedScarlett60, bravo
applause.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Did the dev take out the cheating feature? Having to farm resources is a pain in the butt, is there any other way to get resources faster?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Did the dev take out the cheating feature? Having to farm resources is a pain in the butt, is there any other way to get resources faster?
No no, the cheating is still present: Go to Maids Menu, then go to the Heart Icon! The cheats are there!

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes