• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I don't know if this error is caused by using cheats or is natural but I got this error before acquiring Lyra as a Maid after choosing the Buff and Debuff from Juggernaut:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1 - Dungeon.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call dungeonsetup from _call_dungeonsetup
  File "game/6 - Hangouts Emi.rpy", line 1198, in script call
    call dareend
  File "game/1 - Dungeon.rpy", line 1407, in script call
    call dungeonbenchmarks
  File "game/9 - CommonEvents.rpy", line 1044, in script
    if naughtyimp >= 1:
  File "game/9 - CommonEvents.rpy", line 1044, in <module>
    if naughtyimp >= 1:
NameError: name 'naughtyimp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/1 - Dungeon.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call dungeonsetup from _call_dungeonsetup
  File "game/6 - Hangouts Emi.rpy", line 1198, in script call
    call dareend
  File "game/1 - Dungeon.rpy", line 1407, in script call
    call dungeonbenchmarks
  File "game/9 - CommonEvents.rpy", line 1044, in script
    if naughtyimp >= 1:
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown - 1.0.0\renpy\ast.py", line 1845, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown - 1.0.0\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown - 1.0.0\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/9 - CommonEvents.rpy", line 1044, in <module>
    if naughtyimp >= 1:
NameError: name 'naughtyimp' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24042401+nightly
Unveiling the Unknown 1.0.0
Tue Apr 30 04:08:26 2024
I could proceed through the game as normal after getting it so it's no big deal...

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Ah, it might not factor in bonus HP earned during a run, since that achievement was put in before that was a mechanic. I'll be sure to fix that along with some other bugs in a spring cleaning update.

Also, a lot of people have been asking if there will be any more scenes, or if they could be any more scenes. Don't worry, just because I'm not working on UtU anymore doesn't mean I'm not working at all. I'm already writing and drawing scenes for my next game. :)
Thanks, can not wait. Will your next game have futa as well?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I realized way to late into the game that naming my MC Lilith would make some later conversations slightly awkward :')

Edit: The game seems to have some extra dialogue, if you named the MC Lilith xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Love TwistedScarlett's 1000 monster girl game, wish this one had the option for a male protagonist, just cant play with female protag or futa. Maybe the next game....

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
I realized way to late into the game that naming my MC Lilith would make some later conversations slightly awkward :')

Edit: The game seems to have some extra dialogue, if you named the MC Lilith xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That line is there regardless. I only ever play with the default name of Lily, and Lilith says that line each time I do the Final Battle and reach that segment of it.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
That line is there regardless. I only ever play with the default name of Lily, and Lilith says that line each time I do the Final Battle and reach that segment of it.
Aww, that's a shame. Would've been a fun easter egg, especially since the convo doesn't really make much sense unless their names are identical :')

• Sad
Reactions: MoonlightHarvester

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
there def needs to be cheats for this as the prices for items is insane
I just started to play but I think that raising the REPUTATION (use gold) of the Mc is the best way to not spend a lot of resources on it, you even get it for free the first levels and the other resources you put on your other maidens.

Pareidox

May 13, 2023
Quite literally one of the best games I've gone for 100% in and although I'm sad that more won't be done with this, I can't wait to see what your future games hold. (y)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Aww, that's a shame. Would've been a fun easter egg, especially since the convo doesn't really make much sense unless their names are identical :')
Maybe you only get the conversation if you go for the default name of Lily - which is presumably just an abbreviated form of Lilith - or rename her Lilith? But you are probably right, and the game just assumes that you've stuck with the default name.

Reactions: MisterRed

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe you only get the conversation if you go for the default name of Lily - which is presumably just an abbreviated form of Lilith - or rename her Lilith? But you are probably right, and the game just assumes that you've stuck with the default name.
Could be, but since I couldn't find the names in the save files, and have no idea where the custom names are stored, the only way to find out (at least for me) would be to play through the whole game again, and I don't plan on doing that any time soon :p

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes