RPGM [Until the A-class adventurer Theo, who is about to get married, becomes a woman in power] [RJ372530] [ UNiCOLOR]

hentai_harem_123

Jul 15, 2021
I don't know if I am going to do a full translation, but I am currently trying to do some translation on the menu part. At the very least I hope to combine my current menu translation with the MTL to get a fully translated game. Once I am done I will share it on this post.

Here are some progress so far:
Snapshot 1.PNG Snapshot 2.PNG Snapshot 3.PNG Snapshot 4.PNG

hentai_harem_123

Jul 15, 2021
It is a bit hard for me to translate some of the text in the Image folder as some of them are both tiny and blurry (not a good combination). But so far I was at least able to translate the bottom UI.
Snapshot 1.png

Here are some more progress:
Snapshot 2.PNG Snapshot 3.PNG

Also, can someone help me figure out what is the translation of this image? I was only able to translate the few part in the beginning which ended up with "Libido Cage Rank" but I was having hard time figuring out the rest.
sei_back.png

Last edited:

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
I played this game using Mtool, translation is bad, a 4/10, you can get it if you use a bit of logic and I've gotta say first thing first, it is an NTR game...

It's not your run of the mill NTR only, no, it takes it to the point of the "turn based combat" system being unfair with the player... In which sense...? You start with your heroine protagonist at high lvl, each dungeon descent when you go down, you lose a level, each event you have, you lose a level, each fight, you lose stats...

And to some of these things you can deal with them, like for example, ok, I can't attack X enemy with physical attacks, well but you also can't attack them with magical ones, so you either "defend" (which serves no purpose other than passing turn) or do no damage (or use an item that won't kill the enemy, just lower the hp), and then you have 2 ways to go in the "fights" an estrus/arousal (green bar) gauge and a pink one, if you get the green/arousal bar filled, well you basically already lost stats, and a lot of them, and if you get the pink bar filled, you climax and also lose oh, and you can't make this bars go down, no matter what...

It's basically like this during the first 10 floors, and there's not plenty of content, or transformations or anything really, just you, forced to get to the 10th floor, and the intro is forced in the game, so yeah, you lose around 3 - 10 mins + probably an hour or more, since the AI is constantly chasing you into fights, no, you won't be able to go full sneaky to win... The game forces you to lose and the corruption route, one way or another... It's basically as if you were fighting with a child, and for each step or action you did, the child told you "well but now you can't do this"...

From the 10th floor onwards, the game gets a tiny bit """better""" and that's why I say that until then, you played the introduction, because the 3 special states the game introduces you to: pregnancy, big breasts, and futanari, come in, but, to your and my dissappointment, they don't do anything really, supposedly, if you get corrupted enough a bit of a different CG would pass in the combat, but wouldn't make much of a difference, or make this game slightly more enjoyable, maybe a bit more of flavor text, but doesn't add anything, and either having any of these (or all 3 together) debuffs together, or not doesn't make the game easier, or more difficult, or anything, it's just there for the sake of adding a variant but nothing to it, so it's just empty...

You can, buy upgrades to your stats and so but, I wouldn't recommend it since the grind is already too much, and there's no purpose in grinding anything because your income is incredibly low...

Oh, yeah, I forgot the 3rd bar, the blue and green one, well this bar is the libido bar and basically forces you out of a dungeon exploration, be it by fighting monsters, or by staying in the dungeon (attempting to avoid fights to keep your stats, since you don't level up), this forces you to basically go with the NTR dude or one of the other optional people out there that depending on the transformation you currently have, trigger an event, be it big breasts or futanari (for the pregnancy state, if you want to get rid of it go to the inn/beer icon and get abortion), this bar doesn't go down after forcing you to get out of your exploration, you have to reduce it...

I give this game personally a 3/10, and the 3 points are only because I can get why a cuck would like this game, but it isn't for me, neither my tastes, and I think the turn based combat system is implemented perfectly to annoy the player (since if you want to "win" or attempt a vanilla route, well the game gives you a big "NO" from the beginning)...

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
It is a bit hard for me to translate some of the text in the Image folder as some of them are both tiny and blurry (not a good combination). But so far I was at least able to translate the bottom UI.
View attachment 2653395

View attachment 2653396 View attachment 2653397

Also, can someone help me figure out what is the translation of this image? I was only able to translate the few part in the beginning which ended up with "Libido Cage Rank" but I was having hard time figuring out the rest.
View attachment 2653399
If you're still bothering to work on this at all, the kanji appear to be 性格: デージ最大で強制帰還
I'm not too proficient in Japanese but I'm curious how you got "Libido Cage Rank" out of it.
Checked DLsite description and it mentions a "Cajolery Rank" which sounds like it's locked until an event and then raises as the girl is stolen more....sounds like maybe that could be it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Assuming that's what that bar represents, might translate it to something like "Feelings for Beberu" or something...maybe simply "Corruption" given the limited space. Not exactly an accurate translation for the text, but at least conveys to the player what that bar is representing more or less.

Reactions: maxidave

Iceperk

Mar 23, 2021
View attachment 2653395

View attachment 2653396 View attachment 2653397

View attachment 2653399