VN - Ren'Py - Unseen Instincts [v0.30] [DemonLad]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kweeks1

Unseen Instincts [v0.30] Not sure how it got five stars but too me it's just barely 3 stars. The renders are just average nothing to rant about. The story a cop story and isn't very interesting. The characters are not fleshed out much and really have nothing to say. There is some real mild sex scenes and it took forever to get to them and they are really brief . This is chapter three and while it's not unusual for there not to be a lot sex scenes at this point you gotta have something more than what they have here to keep it interesting and it just fails to materialize.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DickJensen

damn just damn. No words just amazing.
    Graphics 10/10
    Story 10/10
    Animation 10/10
    Looking forward to see more. I hope the dev is consistent. If you can support then support the dev on patreon for better development of the project
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KingNtr++

After trying to play for hours I must say that there is a story worth following.
    The dialogue between the main female characters is urged, craved, thirsty, it gradually increases little by little. So it made me feel like I wanted to continue playing. I want to know how the story will end.

In terms of gameplay, there is nothing much standard, but the choice is something that is put at the right time, so it works well.

The only downside of this game After the release of 2 versions of the update, the naked scenes or the nude scenes of the main female characters are too few or nonexistent, although the atmosphere in those scenes should go further. Please improve in this section and develop further.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

redox69

Such a great game with so much potential! Eagerly waiting for the next update hope there would be a corruption path with criminals with lots of choices included. The characters looks refreshing with much detail , the current story plot is also nice I hope to see more gripping storyline along with naughtiness.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AlexHunt789

Great start from DemonLad. As a fan of female protagonist games, this genre of mystery thriller is really nice to see, and Nicole is super hot to carry that role. I would have wanted a different name for the FMC (my heart goes to Kinsey lol) but it doesn't matter. The plot looks really promising, and I hope to see more action especially with the teasing and seducing in the game.

Would love to add a few suggestions:
    *Keep a rename option if possible (or a mod would do :) )
    * Highlighting choices which make an impact

Thank you and good luck!