Mod Ren'Py Unraveling August Multi-Mod [v0.3.x][RiamMar]

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Plus the first part, The JoiPlay thing even requires additional files for it to work in the case of some games so that's why I don't use it much that's why I asked for an apk version included in the mod
Are you planning to make an Android port with your mod inside?
TL;DR: For now "No", I have too much on my plate to add porting games to my workload and I'm not a fan of redistributing the game as a whole.

I'm still considering the options and implications. I'd rather not re-distribute the complete game "just" to add my mod. Especially, since I didn't port any games yet, except for clicking on the "Android" button in Ren'Py.
I'm thinking about getting in contact with the dev, to ask them if they would be interested in adding my mod to their original APK, than f*ing something up by porting the game myself without much knowledge of the specific optimizations they do.
The time I potentially have to invest to make a "good" port is also too much, considering all the mods I already have and the request for new mods I got recently.

If there's an android porter that wants to include my mod, they are free to do so. If they have trouble with my mod, I'm happy to help fix whatever the issue may be.

Reactions: Rockero_69

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Bro i seriously need script files for latest version could you provide it?
What do you mean by that?

If you want to overwrite the script files of the game, there are none. My mod doesn't overwrite any existing files.

Edit:
if you mean you want the script files from the rpa, I can provide them, sure. See attached archive.
Those have nothing to do with my mod though and if you add or remove lines from it, my WT will not show up, from that point in the script file.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Will this mod work for all OS or specifically made for an OS?
This should work for all OS. Win/Linux are basically the same for Ren'Py games.
If you're using MacOS, you have to "merge" the game directory with my archive.
How to add them to android without creating an APK with the Ren'Py launcher, I have no idea, but it should work there as well.

At least I haven't gotten any complaints yet, that weren't fixable. :D

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
What do you mean by that?

If you want to overwrite the script files of the game, there are none. My mod doesn't overwrite any existing files.

Edit:
if you mean you want the script files from the rpa, I can provide them, sure. See attached archive.
Those have nothing to do with my mod though and if you add or remove lines from it, my WT will not show up, from that point in the script file.
Yes this is exactly i wanted thank you so much brother

Reactions: RiamMar

Nothing137

Feb 15, 2023
This should work for all OS. Win/Linux are basically the same for Ren'Py games.
If you're using MacOS, you have to "merge" the game directory with my archive.
How to add them to android without creating an APK with the Ren'Py launcher, I have no idea, but it should work there as well.

At least I haven't gotten any complaints yet, that weren't fixable. :D
I will be using this for android version and most of the time I find it difficult to run a mod file on android.So I was trying to learn how it works,like where to unzip the file etc.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I will be using this for android version and most of the time I find it difficult to run a mod file on android.So I was trying to learn how it works,like where to unzip the file etc.
The content of my archive has a "game" folder, which is meant to represent the game folder of the game. The result should look like:
Code:
Unraveling_August-0.3.04/game/mod/...
If you create an APK from this or use an "emulator" like JoiPlay, it should work.

Nothing137

Feb 15, 2023
The content of my archive has a "game" folder, which is meant to represent the game folder of the game. The result should look like:
Code:
Unraveling_August-0.3.04/game/mod/...
If you create an APK from this or use an "emulator" like JoiPlay, it should work.
Thanks man....I will inform you how it went after playing the game

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
View attachment 3030726
Quick Facts: This mod contains a Walkthrough, Cheats, Choice Toggles and the option to rename MC.
This is the first release of this version of my ModCore. Please be gentle and report bugs if you encounter any.
Updated: 2023-10-25
Game: Unraveling August by AugustEsoterica | f95zone
Modder: RiamMar | F95zone
Game Version: v0.3.x | English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:

Seems all links are dead? Files is 100% dead while the folders in drive and mega are empty.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay ... found a typo in your tutorial (which I'm doing 'cause I'm a completionist ... it's cute btw)

On the "flags" page, second sentence: "They are devided into general story flags ..."

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Okay ... found a typo in your tutorial (which I'm doing 'cause I'm a completionist ... it's cute btw)

On the "flags" page, second sentence: "They are devided into general story flags ..."
Okay. Will probably update that with the next update by making the update, posting it, then reading this and re-uploading the mod again.

So much to do!

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer