Unofficial F95Zone Scavenger Hunt

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Could the answer to the riddle be something both very simple and incredibly complex at the same time?
I have a few guesses, am I allowed to guess more than once on it?
50 A star
50 Love
50 Attraction

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
50. deadpool
50. Science or Energy
50. A virus
50 knowldege
Could the answer to the riddle be something both very simple and incredibly complex at the same time?
I have a few guesses, am I allowed to guess more than once on it?
50 A star
50 Love
50 Attraction
No
And 46: Jimmy5
Yes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I may still be wrong on 50, but Ryahn gave a clue to the riddle talking about colors representing Fire, Light, and Gravity. The only color I found that in any culture matches up for all 3 is Purple, with color itself literally just being different wavelengths of light, and gravity often being represented as purple for various reasons. In Feng Shui it seems, fire can also be represented by the color Purple. Where I'm having trouble is reconciling this information with the rest of the puzzle.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
22 Civilian Justice League
No
50 Hope
I may still be wrong on 50, but Ryahn gave a clue to the riddle talking about colors representing Fire, Light, and Gravity. The only color I found that in any culture matches up for all 3 is Purple, with color itself literally just being different wavelengths of light, and gravity often being represented as purple for various reasons. In Feng Shui it seems, fire can also be represented by the color Purple. Where I'm having trouble is reconciling this information with the rest of the puzzle.
Fire = Red
Gravity = Black
Light = White
50 - God
50 - Religion
No

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
26. Hannah's Boat Trip - GDS

seeing as his discord ban was for loli, and loli is cake.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
26 - Game takes place here. Possible vacation
45 - What does it stand for? Use this word to figure out who.
49 - This person has an avatar with this game in it. This game still has a secret(s) to be found.
50 - Each represent a color (White, Red, Black). Who or what uses these colors.