Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I could make a comment about how sickening this is, but I just murdered trillions of people recently in stationsmaster 2, so I feel like I can't judge anyone :')

• Wow
Reactions: flannan

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
So, judging by the developer notes, ryona stuff is not optional and I have to do it if I want to progress? What a shame

• Sad
Reactions: flannan

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's kinda funny how in "normal" games you kill and torture and nobody cares, but if there's a hint of sexual violence everyone looses their minds.
And then here, Rape, mind control, forced pregnancy, nobody cares, but oh mah gawd you can stab someone! This is so concerning!
:KEK:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
It's kinda funny how in "normal" games you kill and torture and nobody cares, but if there's a hint of sexual violence everyone looses their minds.
And then here, Rape, mind control, forced pregnancy, nobody cares, but oh mah gawd you can stab someone! This is so concerning!
:KEK:
It's one thing to kill people who are fighting back, because you are on different sides of a conflict. It's a different thing to stab helpless people for shits and giggles. Maybe it's because that's where sexual sadists like me draw the line, but I think it's something more fundamental.

Even here, we are perfectly fine with stabbing enemies so that we can take their women.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes