IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone have a complete save?
Are you serious?

Honestly? Have you not read any of the last few pages? People have been saying how bad this game is and bugged to hell its impossible for at least 2 years and still people are moaning about it, and you have not cottoned on to that fact at all?

Asking for a full save is just beyond belief.

yus007

Feb 7, 2020
This game is beyond broken and had many bugs at this and there (Thanks Todd Howard's), the mandatory 5 day's mini games doing chores, school and work is unnecessary it's should've be an optional choice. The only day you free doing anything else is Saturday & Sunday and fuck you game dev. Also, are you even speak and touch a woman before, what universe that a woman will give you her ass before pussy? Try stick a broom up your ass and tell others how's it feels like. comdlpng6937808.jpg

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
This game is beyond broken and had many bugs at this and there (Thanks Todd Howard's), the mandatory 5 day's mini games doing chores, school and work is unnecessary it's should've be an optional choice. The only day you free doing anything else is Saturday & Sunday and fuck you game dev. Also, are you even speak and touch a woman before, what universe that a woman will give you her ass before pussy? Try stick a broom up your ass and tell others how's it feels like. View attachment 3658978
Like for the Teletoddy!

Reactions: yus007

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Are you serious?

Honestly? Have you not read any of the last few pages? People have been saying how bad this game is and bugged to hell its impossible for at least 2 years and still people are moaning about it, and you have not cottoned on to that fact at all?

Asking for a full save is just beyond belief.
hahaha don't worry, I know what is said in the previous comments, but it never hurts to ask

hjk112

Aug 11, 2023
Fuck you, the author, what kind of rubbish did you create? You are forced to play mini-games for five days. All the prompts are just decorations. Fuck you.

Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019
I'm trying to positive thinking about this game bcs I've already played very old old version. And Ignore anything bad comments here. But now I regretting my decision. It sucks. Really. Too many bugs. Dang.

Languid

Dec 7, 2018
I've had this feeling that the actual Waifston either sold or gave up his account, game, code, etc. to someone else and we now have a full on idiot who has no idea what they're doing "creating" this game.

Before the new "remake" the game was solid, code was ok and minimal bugs, but things we could work through. The writing in the game was significantly better, more clear, more proper, fairly grammatically correct, and actually made sense -- not to mention Waifston's posts back then vs now.

Truly, I think this is someone else that has taken things over with the idea they'll make money easy, and has now turned this into complete dog shit.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I've had this feeling that the actual Waifston either sold or gave up his account, game, code, etc. to someone else and we now have a full on idiot who has no idea what they're doing "creating" this game.

Before the new "remake" the game was solid, code was ok and minimal bugs, but things we could work through. The writing in the game was significantly better, more clear, more proper, fairly grammatically correct, and actually made sense -- not to mention Waifston's posts back then vs now.

Truly, I think this is someone else that has taken things over with the idea they'll make money easy, and has now turned this into complete dog shit.
That's gotta be the case. There's also a striking difference between the looks of the old character models versus the new character models.

If waifston sold his name and account, the least he should have done was let his fans and patrons know. This is just plain shady.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
What the hell is going on? What's with all the fever dream-like dialogue and the constant censorship? This is the first time I'm giving this game a chance after the rework and I don't recognize it at all. I'm pretty sure it was a very solid game back then but now? What happened?

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
The more I look at the situation, it honestly feels like either what Languid said and someone has Waifston's account, or Waifston has sadly endured a mental breakdown or something, and I feel that they should step away from the project for a while and seek help.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
the remakes physics and such for the girls are nice but damn everything else is an absolute dumpster fire..... like damn...

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes