4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
Just saw his Patreon post about his mom, can't imagine how that feels. At least they were able to be by her side. Prayers to him and his family truthfully.
As one who DID have to go through it ... and take a role as caregiver for some time before ... it's ... well, an odd mixture of grief and relief. A sense of loss and being lost when you realize one of the big focuses in your life for a time is no longer there.

Hoping it settles in to a sense of peace for CB, that he stepped up and did what he could for his mother in his final years.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Someone needs to do a study of how unlucky devs are when it comes to not producing content people pay for.
Not really, because I'm not that invested in any game on here.
For instance, I dropped WVM ages back after BD spun way too much bs but i just moved on and forgot about it. I don't pay these devs money, so I have no rights to complain about their conduct on a pirate site.

The dev stated he lost his mother recently...I'm not going to be an insensitive asshole and question that.
When someone demands "Why no update" a few posts below the news, that just screams entitlement.
Look at the dude's posts, that's literally all he posts.

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
As you know free money hasn't been there for 10 months and even though it's always like this it still makes money People don't react It's strange.....

Reactions: JustJane

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Are there any sex scenes with the goth/punck chick? debation wether to download or not :p

Thanks.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Yes there is, please ignore everything and move along.

especially now that Patreon has acquired this pirate site.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes